WTS SPF 1957 Manufactured Winchester Model 94 chambered in 30-30

Looking to sell a Winchester Model 94 chambered in 30-30. This is a pre-1964 gun which are valued higher than post 64 guns due to cost saving measures that Winchester apparently introduced to the Model 94 Line. From what I can tell the serial 225xxxx puts the manufacture date in 1957. I have not fired this gun, but it appears to be in very good condition for a 65 year old rifle. The only issue I'm aware of is that there is a piece of scotch tape over a screw in the receiver. When the tape is removed the screw will come out. This should be fixed, but as is it does not affect loading or unloading of bullets into the chamber, or the trigger press/hammer falling. If you're up to the task this may be something simple you could do yourself, but again I'm not sure if it just needs a new screw (which are only a few bucks) or something more involved. The price for these are all over the place, but I am doing my best to take into account an hour or so of gunsmith time to remedy the issue. A post 1964 model sold recently on here for $1,200. The rifle also features an adjustable Williams rear sight and a gold bead front. Some minor wear on the metal and wood on the rifle, but again it is in good to very good condition for its age. Happy to send more pics through text if you're interested. PM here with any questions.

$SPF OBRO FTF Cash on EFA-10
ALL LAWS FOLLOWED, I am located in Leicester/Boylston, MA and willing to drive up to 30 mins from either town to meet. Buyer must have LTC-A and cash in hand.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• 94-1.jpg
    94-1.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 470
  • 94-2.jpg
    94-2.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 316
  • 94-3.jpg
    94-3.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 321
  • 94-4.jpg
    94-4.jpg