Speaking of Holsters...

The totersjeans videos are very bad marketing!

- EXTREMELY poor trigger discipline shown . . . both stuffing the gun in the pockets with trigger finger on/near trigger and drawing out with finger on trigger while gun is still pointed towards the ground! [roll]

- Holstering a 1911 as shown isn't bound to print, no way . . . ha, ha! I really wanted to see that one stuffed into the pocket (invisible) and then drawn! [lol]

- What's it like to draw any of those items while seated?

Pilgrim said:

I don't think those would work very well. The gun would squirt right out of the 'pocket' everytime you sit down...especially a full size 1911.

And NO retention whatever if you need to run.

Not for me thanks.

If the pants would work, and be comfortable, a retention strap of velcro could be easily added...
Although if you look at the picture, just ahead of the slide, there is some sort of snap or something... I would hope that they would have thought about retention of some kind before they would have sent them out.

Adam

WOW!
That last video shows holstering and drawing from the rear pocket using the TRIGGER GUARD!

Adam

Adam_MA said:
WOW!
That last video shows holstering and drawing from the rear pocket using the TRIGGER GUARD!

Adam

Yea, that's just calling for a fumble.

But the body on that third one looks nice. LOL!

I'll have to check out that strap thing. Maybe that won't stick out the side of my shirt when it's hanging, or tucked in.

And what I meant by that reaching comment is this. If I had to do all those steps just to get to my firearm. I would think that the difference between doing all that and just reaching under about wrist level would make that much of a difference. That the difference between 20 seconds over 40 and possibly having a shirt over your head just trying to reach for it... :D Then, I might be over thinking things.

I really do appreciate your patience and help Adam.

C-pher said:
I'll have to check out that strap thing. Maybe that won't stick out the side of my shirt when it's hanging, or tucked in.

If all else fails... You can use it as a girdle! [twisted] J/K

Anyway similar to what Lynne does with those shirts, one of the places I sent you the link to, has shirts that have snaps that look like buttons for that purpose...

Good luck
Adam

Back
Top Bottom