Spartan Safe - Wellesley, MA - Gone??

ccm75

NES Member
For the past year I've been bombarded by promotional emails from this store in Wellesley.
Didn't mind as they are a Liberty dealer and I have been planning to upgrade.

I finally get around to take a ride to the showroom and poof - they are gone; at least based on my internet searching.
Anyone know anything about this? Just curious. Will look at Tractor Supply.

I bought my first Liberty Safe at Eastern in Mendon but they seem to have self branded and I did not see anything on their site that I cared for in the Libertys.

I just checked their website and no Massachusetts locations popped up. I just bought a Liberty safe from Dependable lock & safe in Nashua. Nice people and very knowledgeable. Good luck.

Tractor Supply has different brands of Liberty safes than what they sell direct (Cabela's has the same thing) but I find their little 1,2,3,4,5 rating to be helpful to compare Liberty Safes across sellers.

In MA, are safes exempt from sales tax? I see this on the Mass DOR site:

Exempt items​

• Commercial gun safes and trigger lock devices

But I am concerned about the "commercial" aspect.

Last edited:
Tractor Supply has different brands of Liberty safes than what they sell direct (Cabela's has the same thing) but I find their little 1,2,3,4,5 rating to be helpful to compare Liberty Safes across sellers.

In MA, are safes exempt from sales tax? I see this on the Mass DOR site:

Exempt items​

• Commercial gun safes and trigger lock devices

But I am concerned about the "commercial" aspect.
Commercial in this space means commercially produced and marketed as. If you go to a store and buy a "gun safe" in MA, it's tax exempt

Guy went back to being a dentist.

marathon-man-laurence-olivier.jpg

Back
Top Bottom