"Sovereign Citizen” Busted on Charges Related to Domestic Terrorism

Like that shopping list of his wouldn't catch anyone's attention and earn him a visit...

Fake news. Maybe it happened or something happened but that story is just a hit piece on 'sovereign citizens.' I don't know much about the sovereign citizen gig but the more I see it being discredited the more interested I become.

That's one hell of an inbesitgiation.
His Amazon/eBay order history reads like he was building an interocitor from scratch.

I don't know much about the sovereign citizen gig but the more I see it being discredited the more interested I become.
True fact: none of the flag icons in NES's xenforo forum engine
include the gold fringe denoting an Admiralty flag.
So we got that going for us.
Which is nice.

Who told you that? And why?

you just need to listen to them and you can see it for yourselves. Many try to drive around with homemade plates and the. Try to tell you they are travelers so that is not boundby the law and blah blah. Just have to arrest them when necessary , impound their vehicles.

How about his ammo choices? "I can't find hollow points, so I'll do the WWI dumdum cuts in a round nose."

Also have to love "arrested for carrying a loaded firearm in an MBTA station". It's not illegal if you have the LTC.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I am reading this:

On November 26, 2020, at approximately 13:09 hours, members of the JTTF apprehended a male subject, Pepo Herd EL, a/k/a Pepo Wamchawi Herd, 47-years-olds, of 53 McLellan Street, Boston on charges relating to an ongoing domestic terror investigation. EL is an anti-government/anti-authority sovereign citizen with extremist and possibly violent ideology. The FBI defines sovereign citizens as U.S. citizens who claim to have special knowledge or heritage rendering them immune from government authority and laws. While this ideology is not illegal, sovereign citizen extremists sometimes express their ideology through physical force or violence; sovereign citizens can also use their beliefs to justify nonviolent fraud or theft. In the past, sovereign citizen extremists have engaged in shootings and armed standoffs with law enforcement officers.

an I am trying to figure out what exact crime he has committed? He did two years for having guns without LTC. Now he is arrested again for having guns ... you got to arrest every single hood rat for doing exact same shit.

Oh and that ebay shopping list ... weak sauce, copper rod? like shit you buy at home depot? That helps to get a search warrant for buying copper wire or grounding rod?

JFC, just remember that all these hundreds of jack boots are after some loon trying to pretend that he is free from jack boots and that presidential election is actually rigged so his vote does not count. [rofl]

Fake news. Maybe it happened or something happened but that story is just a hit piece on 'sovereign citizens.' I don't know much about the sovereign citizen gig but the more I see it being discredited the more interested I become.

Wait until you deal with one. They are all crazy in a medical sense.

Last edited:
Yeah reminds me of when my D.A.R.E. teacher taught us how to cook meth

Amazon tweaked their algorithms for "People that bought THIS, also bought THESE!" when they realized people were using it as a shopping list to but meth cooking supplies. Or something like that.

Amazon tweaked their algorithms for "People that bought THIS, also bought THESE!" when they realized people were using it as a shopping list to but meth cooking supplies. Or something like that.
I bought a 55 gallon drum of lube.

Bakers dozen of rubber chickens.

4 red umbrellas.

4 pack of back scratchers.

A pair of clown flowers that squirt water.

Do I need to be worried about my dog?

C'mon we are supposed to be afraid of a guy using green fuse. Really is this best domestic terror types we can get?

Remember when Boston ISD stumbled into a IED factory in the basement of a convivence store and the press/BPD/FBI covered it up as some guy making personal 'fish oil supplements' from 50 gallon drums of chemicals?

Yeah sure, BPD had guys in full battle rattle and HAZMAT trucks guarding a scene for a full week over 'fish oil'. Nothing to see there.

How about his ammo choices? "I can't find hollow points, so I'll do the WWI dumdum cuts in a round nose."

Also have to love "arrested for carrying a loaded firearm in an MBTA station". It's not illegal if you have the LTC.

View attachment 416255

I have to make a confession.
I actually did this once before... along with stuffing pennies, fishing sinkers strung with braided wire, broken glass in shotgun shells, etc.
But in my defense, I was young, naive, reckless and possibly intoxicated at the time. [angry]

Thinking back on it, if I had the opportunity to go back in time and correct my foolishness, I probably would have
still done the same thing. [banana]

I am reading this:

an I am trying to figure out what exact crime he has committed? He did two years for having guns without LTC. Now he is arrested again for having guns ... you got to arrest every single hood rat for doing exact same shit.

Oh and that ebay shopping list ... weak sauce, copper rod? like shit you buy at home depot? That helps to get a search warrant for buying copper wire or grounding rod?

JFC, just remember that all these hundreds of jack boots are after some loon trying to pretend that he is free from jack boots and that presidential election is actually rigged so his vote does not count. [rofl]

Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I think maybe when combined with all the other shit purchased on the same day (or within a few days of each other),
might have sent a few red flags up.

I have to make a confession.
I actually did this once before... along with stuffing pennies, fishing sinkers strung with braided wire, broken glass in shotgun shells, etc.
But in my defense, I was young, naive, reckless and possibly intoxicated at the time. [angry]

Thinking back on it, if I had the opportunity to go back in time and correct my foolishness, I probably would have
still done the same thing. [banana]

Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I think maybe when combined with all the other shit purchased on the same day (or within a few days of each other),
might have sent a few red flags up.
Demolition range made a career on shoving odd things in shells. Nothing wrong with a modern blunderbuss. I always wondered about peanut m&ms

Back
Top Bottom