• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Southshore clubs that allow drawing from holster

Located in Stoughton and looking for nearby clubs that allow drawing from a holster while shooting.

Thanks, Joe

MFS does allow drawing from a holster, fast fire and reloads. It’s a ”public range” so you get some yahoos. But I’ve been to some FUDD ranges. I’ll deal with the yahoo’s to practice.
Yeah the rapid fire at MFS is huge. I’ve been to a range in Houston, TX that didn’t allow more than one shot per second. Solid range otherwise though.

Yeah the rapid fire at MFS is huge. I’ve been to a range in Houston, TX that didn’t allow more than one shot per second. Solid range otherwise though.

There are a lot of ranges that are no more than 5 in the mag, one shot every 2-5 seconds and no drawing from the holster.

MFS is not perfect. But it’s way better than most. I’ll take the risk.

There are a lot of ranges that are no more than 5 in the mag, one shot every 2-5 seconds and no drawing from the holster.

Pretty safe in my opinion. I didn’t even get to draw from that shoulder holster before a range supervisor came over and told me to cut the horse crap.

I agree on MFS being good for what it is.
But it's also very far from the OP looking for a South shore club.

MFS does allow drawing from a holster, fast fire and reloads. It’s a ”public range” so you get some yahoos. But I’ve been to some FUDD ranges. I’ll deal with the yahoo’s to practice.

American Firearms School in North Attleboro also allows drawing from holster & rapid fire and is open to the public.

Back
Top Bottom