• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Southnarc at his best

Southnarc

Folks
You are not paying attention. Southnarc WILL BE here in September 2007.
The only thing in question is the exact date. We are negotiating with a club for a specific date.

Southnarc is a great trainer. He does not teach shooting.. he teaches fighting! I am very much looking forward to Jim hosting him here next year

Take a look at this clip -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E36_VQ2jeW4

Michael Debethencourt, a local trainer with a national reputation, hopes to bring him to Massachusetts to teach a course next year.

I watched this before YouTube made it restricted. Southnarc himself probably was behind it , he does not allow his face to be publicized.

Watching the video inspired me to join a FIlipino knife fighting school. I am into my 3rd week and enjoying it hugely. So thank You Cross-X.

JimConway ? : Who is "We" ? I want in. I'll be a year into knife fighting by then and wna to play .

Ummmm..... Oh.

SO what you're telling me is that : even though I have been reading here for a year or so , occassionally posting and wondering if I should travel far and expensively for training classes - If I had just looked a little more fully Right Here I would have found a whole bunch of world class trainers offering classes to us.

I'm a dummy. Is it '07 yet? I want to start.

Yup, Jim's been setting up these classes since 2003. I've taken 4 of them in 2004 and 2005. I hope to be back for at least 1 class in 2007.

Back
Top Bottom