• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Southborough Rod & Gun Club...Help

So I have been shopping around for a Gun club to join. The Southborough Rod & Gun Club looks to be a good choice due to its close proximity to where I live and the different eminitys the club has to offer. Also the price is very reasonable. I have not yet visited but went to the web site and saw that the outdoor range looked very impressive. But, I didn't seem to find if they had a indoor range or not.
Does anyone know if they do? and if someone is a member is it difficult to get someone to sponsor you?

Thanks for the help.

hey, i had a similar question so i sent steve chouinard (the vice president of the club) an e-mail asking him. this was his responce:

Yes SR&G does have an indoor range. It is downstairs of the main Clubhouse, is 50' in length and has 7 positions. It is open to all handgun loads and .22 rifle shooting.
In addition to the indoor range we have a new outdoor range with 3 distances; 50 feet, 50 yards and 100 yards. We also have a standard trap field, a standard skeet field, a wobbles skeet field, a sporting clays course, an archery range up to 40 yards, a woods walk with archery targets and a trout pond.

hope this helps,

Bill

I am a member and have nothing but great things to say about the club. The previous poster is correct about the clubs ranges. Send me a PM and maybe we can arrange a time I can show you around and you can use me as a sponsor

Back
Top Bottom