South shore "multi-town pot bust"

I wonder if the state , as a whole would be better of doing what Colorado and Washington state have done as to legalizing MJ.
They are rolling in money and have increased funding for Mental Health and Drug rehabilitation.
In addition the prohibition on even researching the medical benefits, ( as indicated in the drug synthesised from Mj and
reducing a child's seizure rate form 40 a day to three a week) would seem to be worth a revamping of our current laws.
The drug was developed in England and the developing Company is listed on their "footise" , their NYSE.
ggboy

I wonder if the state , as a whole would be better of doing what Colorado and Washington state have done as to legalizing MJ.
They are rolling in money and have increased funding for Mental Health and Drug rehabilitation.
In addition the prohibition on even researching the medical benefits, ( as indicated in the drug synthesised from Mj and
reducing a child's seizure rate form 40 a day to three a week) would seem to be worth a revamping of our current laws.
The drug was developed in England and the developing Company is listed on their "footise" , their NYSE.
ggboy

I'm pretty sure it's up for vote this coming year

with the rampant availability, one has to wonder what game one has to abide by to make such products available. Or more questionably, what line one must cross to get taken out

I bet someone didn't get the free pot they thought they were entitled to.

But, does Colorado allow one to grow 2000 plants w/o being a licensed "grower"??

Serious question. And I suspect not a "grow farm" anywhere near that big is allowed except as a licensed grower.

But, does Colorado allow one to grow 2000 plants w/o being a licensed "grower"??

Serious question. And I suspect not a "grow farm" anywhere near that big is allowed except as a licensed grower.

I don't smoke or really have much at all in the way of vices other than coffee, ice cream and an occasional sip of Bailey's.

IMO growing pot should be about as illegal as growing corn or squash.

BTW, if it were NOT illegal, you could buy it at the farmstand with your veggies and price would not incentivize Wai, Tommy and Chanh to steal electricity and grow pot. They'd probably be something ELSE illegal, but that is another question.

hmmmm...

Now I want some coffee ice cream with Baileys pourn over it...

I'm not saying that unlimited growing farms should be legal or illegal, but as Mark pointed out in another thread you can't pick and choose what laws should or shouldn't be enforced arbitrarily or you get the unconstitutional situations wrt 2A that we live with today. Don't like the law? Work to change it.

I get what you're saying but better discretion needs to be used all the way up the ladder. This is our money they're blowing on this bs, money which could be used to help clean up the heroin problem allover the state. (I want to see it all decriminalized of course, but if I'm playing by the current rules then...)

You do need a lic. in Colorado to grow and sell.
And it is highly taxed.
ggboy

People over 21 can have up to 6 plants, three of which can be in bloom, no permit. Each plant yields 8-12 oz if you have moderate skills. One oz will keep you stoned off your butt for a month. That's what freedom is.

Seeds of all different varieties are for sale for about $10 each. Remember to wrap them in aluminum foil so they don't get sterilized by X-rays used by the postal service on mail.

Or so I've been told......

Last edited:
Right. That is exactly what we are doing.
You have some useful info in regards to helping me thwart the overdose problem? Speak on it. Feel free to PM me. Maybe help me solve a couple B&Es?
Cracks me up that some of you actually believe some of the shit you say.

i dont know if he has any useful info but honestly...ODs are through the roof....and well LE is having a hard time pinning it down. if only they could shoot the problem away. ok i kid i kid. hope you guys find a way to tackle issues.

Why don't you fight the heroine boom currently killing more people than these guys ever would....and if all the firearms where legal how could three be assault weapons? As those would not be legal Per MA law?

aside it is sick to see such a waste of resources and things like this is why the LEO community will claim they need APCs.....
does the heroine kill people? Or do people kill themselves by melting shit on a spoon they bought from some ******* and freely chosing to inject it into their own veins? Last time i checked most people on this site get pissed when the anti states how guns kill people.......you know......we counter with the arguent that the gun is an object and the person pulling the trigger is the problem. Is heroine not an inanimate object? Dont people who decide to do it bear the responsibility of their own actions?

Last edited:
i dont know if he has any useful info but honestly...ODs are through the roof....and well LE is having a hard time pinning it down. if only they could shoot the problem away. ok i kid i kid. hope you guys find a way to tackle issues.

OD's on heroin are bad, this has nothing to do with pot. Heroin is a horrible drug I know 2 women that are addicted and the grandparents are raising the kids.

does the heroine kill people? Or do people kill themselves by melting shit on a spoon they bought from some ******* and freely chosing to inject it into their own veins? Last time i checked most people on this site get pissed when the anti states how guns kill people.......you know......we counter with the arguent that the gun is an object and the person pulling the trigger is the problem. Is heroine not an inanimate object? Dont people who decide to do it bear the responsibility of their own actions?

It's not that simple. They do it by free will but that free will is corrupted by the drug. It's not like weed or coke at all, it never stops pulling at them. Some people just can't successfully fight the urge. That sh1t is just terrible.

I get what you're saying but better discretion needs to be used all the way up the ladder. This is our money they're blowing on this bs, money which could be used to help clean up the heroin problem allover the state. (I want to see it all decriminalized of course, but if I'm playing by the current rules then...)

Whats your money, the whole tax dollar thing? Cmon man, thats about as lame an excuse as there is. What part about this is "blowing" your money? Better discretion means what, ignore these guys? You have no idea what put them on the radar in the first place do you, yet we are "blowing" your money.
You have some new and fresh ideas to help clean up the heroin problem? Im all ears man, send it. You think youd like to see heroin decriminalized, but you have no idea what youre talking about. ( cue the " but Portugal" crowd now)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank god for the heroes in law enforcement!

Great contribution!

I struggle with the whole, save people from their own actions, sometimes.

I don't use drugs, other than cholesterol, blood pressure, heartburn and the like. I barely drink. I don't give a rats ass if you do any of that.

Seriously, if shooting up heroin, smoking crack or even just weed floats your boat, go ahead. If you od, well, it was your choice. Unless of course it was forced on you and then that is a criminal matter.

I might feel differently if I know you. If you're family I'm going to try to help you even against your will. I just don't think it is society's place to do that.

If society/government had a role in recreational drug control it should be along the lines of full and honest disclosure:

Not, MAY you buy that bag of weed,

But, does that bag contain weed, does it have anything bad added (and of course, were taxes paid on it)?

We are literally endangering the public health more so with the war on drugs than by leaving it alone.

Not picking on anybody, but why the hell should any of this get its own tax regime if our overlords do ultimately deem it permissible? On what basis does the gov claim an additional piece of the action?

We're so far gone as a country that it's not even funny.

Not picking on anybody, but why the hell should any of this get its own tax regime if our overlords do ultimately deem it permissible? On what basis does the gov claim an additional piece of the action?

We're so far gone as a country that it's not even funny.

It falls under the principle of fight the battle you can win.

For better or for worse, we have sales tax in this country and if legalized, recreational drugs would be lawful products for sale and subject to taxation. There wouldn't *have* to be a special "Pot" tax.

And as much as I loathe our current leaders and the cesspool of pointless laws and taxes they've put us in, I do recognize that we need some semblance of law and order and a good & just government doesn't run itself for free.

A limited set of common sense laws and a reasonable level of taxation to pay for necessary services isn't out of line. What we HAVE though, IS out of line.

Whats your money, the whole tax dollar thing?

Yea, the "whole tax dollar thing". Do you think the money used grows on trees? Christ, it's a big chunk of our paycheck every week, don't act like it's pennies in a bucket.

What part about this is "blowing" your money? Better discretion means what, ignore these guys? You have no idea what put them on the radar in the first place do you, yet we are "blowing" your money.

Was it the electricity theft?

You have some new and fresh ideas to help clean up the heroin problem? Im all ears man, send it. You think youd like to see heroin decriminalized, but you have no idea what youre talking about. ( cue the " but Portugal" crowd now)

I didn't say I had fresh ideas.

Heroin, undeniably, ruins lives, so if you're going to put resources into busting dealers and eradicating product, it seems like a no brainer to go after heroin related persons as apposed to those growing harmless plants.

I wasn't going to go there, but since you bring it up, Portugal isn't a valid model to look at, why? You'll need to be specific. Don't forget, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Heroin is also just a plant derivative. So is crack. And ricin.

Ya, they should be legal as well, although, obviously the fact that the marijuna is literally just the flower of a plant makes it different from your examples.

But, feel free to keep telling adults which substances are ok for them to put in their bodies.

I think shell fish should be illegal cause I don't like it and it has killed people that have tried it. Very dangerous stuff that shell fish...

Im betting that shell fish has killed more people do to an allegic reaction then pot has.

There are a number of treatment approaches that have shown consistent and positive treatment outcomes.
Methadone clinics...ect.,
Using other drug treatment approaches, ( AA and Na) have also been successful
No, not at anywhere near 100% but...what treatment is?
The fact of the matter is that the drinkers are going to drink , the stoners are going to smoke and the hard core druggies are going to use.
How about treatment...readily available ...court orded if needed and family support.
I recall asking a state senator about improving mental health service in the state of ma..I was told it would cost a billion dollars.
Should we spend a billion dollars in fighting the "Plague"?
If so where do we get the money?
I don;t know...do what Colorado did and specify the tax revenues go into drug treatment programs?
Maybe worth a shot.
ggboy

Back
Top Bottom