In other news...

China Dialogue: China’s state insurers have stopped covering pangolin medicines
February 25, 2020​
The dropping by China’s state insurers of medicines derived from pangolin scales could help save threatened populations in Africa.​
The move was announced last August and took effect in January this year, a month before Chinese researchers suggested the scaly mammal may have passed the COVID-19 virus from bats to humans in Wuhan.​
...​

I don't recall the beginning of MTV because my ass-backwater town of Easton didn't get cable until something like 1985. Town fathers dinked. . . . oh gosh I forget what cable company was back then - Continental??? - for YEARS before getting it all approved. The year before or after, they went from the second oldest TELEPHONE system in the country to a modern one. No lie. 1985 or so Easton MA still had 4 digit dialing. Well, not digits because. . . no touch tone either. Again, NYNEX tried for YEARS to get them to upgrade. Something about the inconvenience and scared that NYNEX might damage the poles or something. Stupid stuff.

First time I saw MTV was at a chick's house in NB. She was hot, too. 8th grade. 1982?

I was going to watch it on the rerun late last night but as soon as it started I fell asleep.

i am too f***ing old to remotely care about either south park or mtv [laugh] i know two things for certain, i watched when mtv hit the air for the first time and i have a kenny doll on the shelf in my hall closet. i should put kenny up for karma someday.
You bastard!

i expected it to be MUCH funnier.
and they poked NO FUN At ALL at Biden....the guy is a senile loser, makes a gaff a minute, and gets NO mention on southpark?

only worth watching if you are some sort of big fan of theirs

i expected it to be MUCH funnier.
The Bride's eyes rolled up so far into her skull during the bat and pangolin scenes
that they stuck and I had to secretly add Rem Oil to her Visine to get them to roll back down.

So the episode had that going for it.

Which is nice.

and they poked NO FUN At ALL at Biden....the guy is a senile loser, makes a gaff a minute, and gets NO mention on southpark?
The last I heard, they were equal-opportunity offenders.
Maybe they're lulling the Donks into a false sense of security.

There was some historic event where the show turned on a dime,
and they brewed up an entire episode within only a few days.
Imagine if they key off an October Surprise.

One can always hope.

They actually have it on the CC website so I watched it there.

Pretty funny. Not as funny as the World of Warcraft episode.... That had me laughing so hard I hurt myself. But, funny enough to recommend.

They actually have it on the CC website so I watched it there.

Pretty funny. Not as funny as the World of Warcraft episode.... That had me laughing so hard I hurt myself. But, funny enough to recommend.
The little league episode was my favorite. They didn't want to plY anymore and both teams found out if they won the last game of the season they'd make the playoffs.....so both teams were trying to throw the game. That was when the show was awesome.

I was kind of disappointed by it. It was way over hyped for what it ended up being.

I don't think anything will ever beat the 2016 season leading up to the presidential election.

(I thought that was it).
And I got caught up in a teleconference and forgot it was airing 21 minutes ago.
SHOTS is the one where Cartman runs around not wanting to get Vaxxed and they hire a bounty hunter to stick him with a flu vaccine. He gets all oiled up and escapes multiple times. The new special is from the latest season, and is one of two currently in this limited season, the first one being the Pandemic special. But no worries, they’re running it back to back multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom