• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

South Park Pandemic / Vaccination Special

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am not a fan of the show. But they are scheduled to run a "Pandemic Special" Wednesday night at 8pm on MTV.

So for those of you who are fans on 9/30/2020 at 8pm there is a pandemic special episode of South Park...

I will be watching even though I never watch the show. I think it will be funny.

NewGuyRay

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
South Park can be very funny, especially if you know the history .
I like tbe o!der ones better Cartman had settled down a bit over the years.
Chili con carnival has to be on my top 5 list.
So many good episodes.
Joo

"You're Not Yelping" needs to be on the top 5 list. It perfectly captures our current social media culture.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Baby Billy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a fan of the show. But they are scheduled to run a "Pandemic Special" Wednesday night at 8pm on MTV.

So for those of you who are fans on 9/30/2020 at 8pm there is a pandemic special episode of South Park...

I will be watching even though I never watch the show. I think it will be funny.
The logic. 🤔

NH_Realtor

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
South Park can be very funny, especially if you know the history .
I like tbe o!der ones better Cartman had settled down a bit over the years.
Chili con carnival has to be on my top 5 list.
So many good episodes.
Joo

“Do you like your chili, Scott?”

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't think of any other episodes where South Park did a 1 hour episode. They've gone three part episodes like Imaginationland, the GoT Black Friday parody, and the superhero stuff.

Yeah, I'll be watching, I've been watching South Park almost religiously since 2004. The show isn't what it was in the 00s, the crude humor got replaced with parodying modern society and drug jokes. I mean, last year they had Jesus and Santa Claus snorting coke

View: https://youtu.be/XQz_M9eP51k?t=29

View: https://youtu.be/IQuTubNPdO4?t=16

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't think of any other episodes where South Park did a 1 hour episode. They've gone three part episodes like Imaginationland, the GoT Black Friday parody, and the superhero stuff.

Yeah, I'll be watching, I've been watching South Park almost religiously since 2004. The show isn't what it was in the 00s, the crude humor got replaced with parodying modern society and drug jokes. I mean, last year they had Jesus and Santa Claus snorting coke

View: https://youtu.be/XQz_M9eP51k?t=29

View: https://youtu.be/IQuTubNPdO4?t=16

Raccoon trilogy?

Hell, they did a whole season on internet trolls (skankhunt69)

chris_1001

NES Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Set to record. Buddy told me about this one. Hope he can come over and watch it, have a few beers and some Buffalo Bat wings!

ETA: he’s in

Last edited:

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You should at least watch the previous season or two in order to enjoy it. South Park has been building up on past seasons, during the latest 3-4 seasons. For examlle, PC principal is even funnier if you go all the way back to the first time he appeared.

Back in the day, almost everything was like a separate episode with bo relation to the previous episode and then bundled up and called a season. It didn't feel like a story (it was still very funny). Even Characters like Jesus, Santa, Towelie, Mr Hankey, Satan seemed very random.

whatluck

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Gray Dawn .
Might be the best episode ever.

Mrs.Luck and I were at Bird Park in Walpole, about 2 weeks after this episode came out. This sweet old couple in an old Grand Marquis pulled up and asked us 'can you tell us which way to old country buffet?' and we completely lost it. I think they knew what they were doing.

Top Bottom