Sources: Joe Biden Planning To Drop Out Of 2020 Presidential Race

union

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He should stay in the running. Do well in the polls, eat up a bunch of the donation cash and then drop out after bunch of the other garbage has either dropped out or can not continue to put up a real fight due to lack of funds.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
people don't plan to fail, they fail to plan....

if it is just a plan then he is still int he race. Until he is not....and when he is not then I will believe it.

I do think Trump would have his best chance to win against him.

The one who let her way into politics probably has the best shot.

She can claim she was the first full black lotus if she wins. Unless something comes up against her that is really egregious then I think she will be the nominee...

zboys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Serious question to OP
Are any of your posts truth?
I skip over most but everytime I do click on I find a fantasy story, along with a few other posters on here.
I just have not figured out if any posts are real news

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The DNC strategy is to run as many candidates as possible to prevent any single candidate from a having a majority of support leading into the convention. The party leadership can then select their own 'unity' candidate without having had to listen to the unwashed peasants' primary votes. Prevents the appearance of the rigged delegate votes from the last go round while in reality allowing the party to rig the process like never before.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Him and his kid have some pretty serious baggage in the Ukraine. Best to keep a low profile.
^This.
But he's not that smart.

(Hell, it wouldn't even have to be a Trump take-down.
If the Deep State decided they didn't want him in contention
against their own favorite, the word would go out.
The MSM would lambaste Plugs without POTUS lifting a cuticle).

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Infowars is like a blind pig - it finds a chestnut every now and then. I never read their articles or go to their site because it is usually such BS. I cannot comment on the veracity of this actual report, but I have heard quite a few audio cuts lately of Slow Joe tripping over his words, choosing the wrong ones, repeating them, slurring words, etc. I don't know what's going on there, but if he gets any worse, it will be impossible to conceal.

Top Bottom