• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Source of AG Banning Out-of-State Ammo Sales!

Well, a well respected member and dealer from the same club just stated that the same dealer TOLD him to his face that he was the RAT wrt ammo sales!

Said RAT told me and 5 other officers/BOD members of that club that he is the one who dropped the dime to the AG about BassPro. So I heard it from the RAT's mouth as did 5 others.

Pretty conclusive evidence if you ask me.

And all this time I thought the AG just was just going on
self-initiated fishing expeditions because of the
anti-gun overtones coming from that office.

Gee, I wonder if the RAT did a lot of "voluntary legwork"
for the AG, too, in terms of "reporting" dealers. [rolleyes]

I'm sure the AG had an agenda already, but imagine how much
easier it is for them to screw with us if they have unpaid people
on the inside ratting. [thinking]

This kind of thing makes me want to...[puke] That we have
people in the industry in this state that are willing to drop a loaf
in the community punchbowl the sake of a few $$$..... I
realize people are in business to make money, but this is just
sleazy.

Makes one wonder how much said RAT might have been involved
in other AG enforcement activities..... [thinking]

-Mike

Well, so much for US being the ones who are "eating our own". Looks like the nice guy at NorthEast Ratting was the one who started the feast. [angry]

A person at the the shoot Sat. told me it T-- the same on that dropped the dime on BPS!!!

I guess this guy is running scared for his life and always has.

If he can not beat them fairly he calls for help where he does not have to pay a cent to compete in a fair business world.

I hope he goes out of business and all he has to eat is his F__K__ worms!!!!

He screwed me once and when ever I have to go into his store to do an FFL I get sick looking at him. [puke][puke2][puke][puke2]

Fred

Last edited:
Can someone PM me the name please. My FFL thinks he knows who most likely did it but we would like to be sure.

I really feel like...

heading over there, browsing through their inventory and setting at least a couple hundred bucks worth of ammo & accessories up on the counter and let them start to ring up the sale.

Once they ask me "Cash or credit ?" I'd tell them what I had represents a portion of what I spend on my hobby every year and that they have lost my business over this fiasco.

Then walk out. Let them spend some time re-stocking the shelves while they think about what they have done.

I hope he goes under, I really do. [angry]

heading over there, browsing through their inventory and setting at least a couple hundred bucks worth of ammo & accessories up on the counter and let them start to ring up the sale.

Once they ask me "Cash or credit ?" I'd tell them what I had represents a portion of what I spend on my hobby every year and that they have lost my business over this fiasco.

Then walk out. Let them spend some time re-stocking the shelves while they think about what they have done.

I hope he goes under, I really do. [angry]
I would love to be a fly on the wall for that one.[laugh2]

Seriously though,
I have only sold 2 handguns thru him, but on both occasions he tried to screw with me on the fee.
On one of the new handguns I ordered, he quoted me a price, took my deposit and then raised the price when it came in.
He's a nice guy to your face but, a CHISLER none the less.[angry]

Well, if this is true and this ass has made things so much more difficult for all of us to buy products online then why don't we just post it and it will hurt him a LOT more than us buying ammo components online. A major Northeast Shooters Boycott on Poor Feast Graders would send "OUR" message that we don't appreciate "HIS" help. Greedy a**h***!!!

It sure would make a point to get a receipt for every (in state) ammo, component, or gun related purchase for the next couple or three months and send him a copy with a short note mentioning why the purchase was made elsewhere. A nice handfull of these in every day's mail should make the point abundantly clear.

Jack

The only thing that really pisses me off is I've never purchased anything there... so by not purchasing anything there in the future does nothing. [angry]

Ok,shop at Bass Pro.

Already went to the Grand Opening and got my 5 boxes of slugs for $10, thank you.

Four Seasons

Not interested.

Does that employer of illegal aliens and "part-time" geriatrics even carry anything in its Mass. stores a shooter would want anymore? [rolleyes]

Hell,even The Gun Room in Shrewsbury (it took a lot out of me to say this,so appreciate it)

Haven't been there in over a year and have no plans to. But I do appreciate what it took for you to make that suggestion. [wink]

Collectors

I very seldom get up that way, but will try to check it out.

I do that now. [wink]

I don't work at Zero.

Neither do I. Bought there, though.

Last edited:
I see the point. However, is this guy one of us?
Not by his actions; however, I was referring to the post made some days ago about gun owners eating their own young. (I think that we can assume that Ted owns guns...) Also, I think that the poster was also referring to the Zumbo affair...
Does that employer of illegal aliens and "part-time" geriatrics even carry anything in its Mass. stores a shooter would want anymore? [rolleyes]
Yup; GunScrubber and Federal bulk pack .22LR. That's about it...

Back
Top Bottom