• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Source For PreBan Glock Mags

Anyone know of a good source for pre ban glock mags. G23 preferred G22 ok..Been looking all day with no results. Wait i lied 1 mag in GA for $89

I had a hard time finding any online, and even then, a harder time finding someone that would actually ship them to MA. I eventually found some at a shop I stopped in at randomly one day. (Fat Cat in Bridgewater). Just call around to some shops. They also show up infrequently on the classifieds here and glocktalk.com

any gun shop in NH

They are starting to run dry overall, at least most of the shops I visit up there. (All I see now are mostly ambi notch mags). Once in
awhile you can get lucky, but don't plan on it. It's still worth a few phone calls, though, especially to smaller gun shops . A lot of these shops
get trade ins which might come with old mags.

-Mike

I'd have to agree sources are drying up, or from what i've been hearing DRIED up. Can't seem to find any anywhere. NH is a long ride for me so if anyone up there sees any let me know or PM me. Thanks

Didn't they give you a rash of S*** over there for trying to buy mags?

lol, yes. I should have mentioned it is advised to leave a little disclaimer stating the legalities of such sale or else you face know it alls that know nothing and will report you to the big cheese, who will then threaten to ban you because they are ignorant of the law. [smile]

If you check AR15.com (old and new equipment exchange classifieds) and Glocktalk classifieds you WILL find some bonafide pre bans. You need to keep checking multiple times per day and be first to respond.

You may need to email a copy of your LTC (with birthday and # redacted).

You should put up a Wanted to Buy ad.

I would estimate that they have come up once or twice a week in each forum in .40.

Don't give up and be persistent. If they are scared to send to mass- send them a link to the GOAL page that has the law about high cap feeding devices. Offer to send your LTC photo. They still may be skittish but that is all you can do. You could also have the seller send them to somebody in NH.

I have seen about 20 different ads for .40 pre bans in the past 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom