Source for Glock magwell or printer?

Looking for magwell for an OEM Glock 43 and P80 PF940SC (G26)

Can’t seem to find any options available. 43X won’t work with the 43 and OEM G26 is different than the P80, also different than other P80 models. Does anyone have a source or perhaps someone willing to try to print? I believe I’ve found files for them but to me this stuff is a foreign language. Wiling to trade beer, manual labor and/or sexual favors. Also, no need to discuss the impracticality of a magwell on these subcompacts, I get it. Concealed carry, not competition guns etc. it’s merely a matter of correcting a poor grip and not wanting mag extensions. Thanks for the input.

Good to know. I can tell you more about the mating habits of bedbugs than I can about printing. At the rate I’m going trying to source these things I might make one out of play-dough lol

I don't think you're going to find G43 or G26 magwells because of the shape of the grips. The backstraps of both guns protrude lower than the mag opening, so accounting for this shape, a magwell will end up being too tall to accommodate mags to lock into place. Of course, someone might be able to custom design one, but you'd end up having to use long mags (like G19 for G26).

Ya I’ve come to terms with the fact they definitely don’t exist. Though the poly 80 pf940sc is entirely different from the 26 so being I’ve found files that exist I was hoping to find someone to print.

Ya I’ve come to terms with the fact they definitely don’t exist. Though the poly 80 pf940sc is entirely different from the 26 so being I’ve found files that exist I was hoping to find someone to print.
Really? I'm not doubting you directly, but doubting the technical merits due to these two parts of the frame preventing magwells playing nice. In fact, the pf049sc has even more issues than a G26 because of the front and back protrusion.

940sc-grey-1~2.jpg

That I agree with. The lips are even more pronounced on the p80. I was agreeing but trying to emphasize the fact that “if” one existed for the 26 it wouldn’t be a drop in for the p80. My issue is I have small enough hands to where my pinky can just barely grab hold of the grip specifically on the 43. A small flared lip or magwell would help with a more consistent grip. Right now I use pieces of rubber inner tube but just want to clean it up and try to improve upon it. The pinky mag extension allows too much space for my hand to have options on where to be. Just trying to iron out some fundamentals to make them more easily repeatable. Thank you for your input.

Looking for magwell for an OEM Glock 43 and P80 PF940SC (G26)

Can’t seem to find any options available. 43X won’t work with the 43 and OEM G26 is different than the P80, also different than other P80 models. Does anyone have a source or perhaps someone willing to try to print? I believe I’ve found files for them but to me this stuff is a foreign language. Wiling to trade beer, manual labor and/or sexual favors. Also, no need to discuss the impracticality of a magwell on these subcompacts, I get it. Concealed carry, not competition guns etc. it’s merely a matter of correcting a poor grip and not wanting mag extensions. Thanks for the input.
Toy town, I lived about a mile from that hoarse before I escaped! I'm in for the "sexual favors" are you hot?
:)

That I agree with. The lips are even more pronounced on the p80. I was agreeing but trying to emphasize the fact that “if” one existed for the 26 it wouldn’t be a drop in for the p80. My issue is I have small enough hands to where my pinky can just barely grab hold of the grip specifically on the 43. A small flared lip or magwell would help with a more consistent grip. Right now I use pieces of rubber inner tube but just want to clean it up and try to improve upon it. The pinky mag extension allows too much space for my hand to have options on where to be. Just trying to iron out some fundamentals to make them more easily repeatable. Thank you for your input.

If that's the case, I think you'd be better served with a mag extension like a Pearce or Vickers instead of a magwell for the G43. The added benefit of an extra round or two for the Vickers as well.

Its good to print with but I wouldn't trust its strength for a lot of real life use
IDK, with some tuning it is the preferred material to use for freedom prints from what I can find. Big difference between standard PLA and the PLA+, and if you take it a step further and anneal it, the strength increases significantly.

IDK, with some tuning it is the preferred material to use for freedom prints from what I can find. Big difference between standard PLA and the PLA+, and if you take it a step further and anneal it, the strength increases significantly.
If you can do all that and keep it dimensionally accurate your doing it right

Back
Top Bottom