• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Source for bulk 9mm makarov ammo?

Could anyone point me in the direction of bulk 9mm makarov, either an online source that will ship to MA(via PM), or a local store? the cheaper the better, obviously

You can always buy bulk from Cabelas and have it shipped to the store for you to go pickup.

They seem to always have it from Sellier & Belloit

Ditto the Cabela's route... or maybe you'll find it on ammoengine.com or gun-deals.com
Sometimes you'll find a few boxes of older Blazer Makarov ammo at an out of the way gun shop, but that's hardly bulk!
Good luck in your search.

its fairly common yet I hardly see a deal on bulk anywhere local..what is bulk for you and where are you. I may be able to have a free stater hook me up in march ?

I keep thinking there is a business opportunity here. Think of it as a BJ's or Costco for ammunition, batteries, and wood pellets. Throw in some hardware and tools, seasonal items like snow shovels, ice scrapers, windshield wash fluid, lawnmower blades, spark plugs. Add coffee and donuts, and it is a sure stop on Saturday mornings for a LOT of guys!

Last edited:
If I did not have 3 kids under the age of 3 I would consider going on that. If you could actually stock the ammo everyone wants at a price thats common folk are willing to pay+ have GOOD coffee you could recoup/recover any losses on the ammo with coffee sales!!!!

The trouble is, most everybody has wife and kids, and this is why it isn't quite feasible. Would be a good way to retire if I hit the powerball though.

Back
Top Bottom