Source for 10 round S&W 59XX mags

Hi Folks. One of your NY neighbors here. As many of you know NY has a newer and MUCH worse AWB. We are limited to 10 round mags and we can only load 7 rounds into them after 4/15/13[sad] We are free to buy 10 round until 4/15/13. I'm looking for a source in MA for S&W 59XX 10 round mags. ANY input would be helpful.

Good luck! I mean that seriously. I have been looking for 10 rounders for my 5906 and S&W Model 39-2 you can get them on ebay if you are willing to spend about $80. They are on ebay, gunbroker and more but people are cashing in.
Eventually the manufacturers will catch up as will the aftermarket manufacturing.

I just ordered a couple 10 rounders for my M1 Carbine, never hurts to have them.

Though these magazines are not in Mass I hope this helps you. theseegroup.com/mecgar-sw-5900-9mm-10rd-blue-mag.html, they had some Mec Gar 5900 series 10 rounders last time I checked for under $30 bucks..

I would be open to trading one or two of my pre ban 14 or 15 round mags for a few 10 rounders from fellow members here.

Back
Top Bottom