Sorry to have been away so long, I was working on my masterpeice.

I'd been thinking for a while that there's a large hole in the market for medium caliber lightweight semi-auto rifles and carbines. Sure the AR-15 is great, but you just don't get that reassuring trigger slap and built in cold weather heated handguards of the AK. And the AK is wonderful, but you just don't get that ability to weed out bad ammo through the 'selective rejection' feeding system.

So I've worked feverishly, day and night, losing sleep and compromising my health, trying to solve this problem, and I can now proudly present to you the AKM-16!

AKM16.jpg

I'm ready to start taking production orders. Just come round and knock on the back door and ask for the 'MacDaddy G' special.

(Ok, ok, none of that is true... I have no excuse for not being around here lately.)

That's OK, JD, we missed you too!

Welcome back! There's always a good argument about MA law that needs a cite thrown in!

Or you could have just bought a Sig 556. [wink][laugh]

BTW, I've had a constant eye on You, so I knew you were ok.

Though I've seen some stuff that shocked even me.

Like this.

motivator969e4a16dc0fbb3dc67ff44-1.jpg

What the hell J??? To each his own I guess. [thinking]

Welcome back my Friend. [smile]

you were gone? guess you should stay in your town and not be going to your neighboring town's parades. just saying...[smile]

Or you could have just bought a Sig 556. [wink][laugh]

BTW, I've had a constant eye on You, so I knew you were ok.

Though I've seen some stuff that shocked even me.

Like this.

motivator969e4a16dc0fbb3dc67ff44-1.jpg

What the hell J??? To each his own I guess. [thinking]

Welcome back my Friend. [smile]

See what you've been missing![smile] And, just wait 'til the midnight hour when the Blitzer is lubricated![wink]

you were gone? guess you should stay in your town and not be going to your neighboring town's parades. just saying...[smile]

Geez, you gotta face it, man, it ain't your town either anymore! Besides, my town is lame and doesn't have parades.

Everyone here will notice You didn't deny it though. [wink]

Hey, we all gotta have our hobbies!

Does this mean that if I still come to your back door, I won't get anything?

I've got plenty of free lead...

Back
Top Bottom