• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

sorry i havent been around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of it . . .

Five posts since July and no nonsense threads about weather girls and clown world? Hard pass. [wave]

tenor.gif

once i found out most here are from mass and nh, i realized i was in the wrong place. forgive me if you dont see me much more. i need to be around my own in ct. i went over to guntalkclub. still you got a nice website. i might stop in if i head towards marthas vineyard to shoot.
regards....
Bob,

You have quite a bit of knowledge, it'd be nice for you to stick around and contribute from time to time.

D

Hey guys, his sig line says he's pretty important:

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot, NRA Shotgun/Pistol Instructor
NSSA All American, Skeet/Trap Range Owner

once i found out most here are from mass and nh, i realized i was in the wrong place. forgive me if you dont see me much more. i need to be around my own in ct. i went over to guntalkclub. still you got a nice website. i might stop in if i head towards marthas vineyard to shoot.
regards....

It's certainly a MA centric forum, however, it's not only a MA forum. While CT is... well.. undesirable, there are plenty of other fine states that have members here on NES.

Do we have the bankruptcy papers all set? The site was depending on that membership but we might as well close up.

1632500730116.png

Dude. This is the Internet, not a bus terminal.

no need to announce your departure. Just go.

You complaining about not enough CT coverage is like CNN's Joy Reed complaining about not enough coverage of missing POC, when she's the one with the show and microphone, and has never done a story about missing POC. How many threads/posts have you participated in about CT gun-related issues?

I get it that most of the posters here seem to be in the Boston area (within 50 miles), but aside from the classifieds and not knowing about local roads (I don't know the difference between 128 and Commonwealth Ave) who cares?
Exactly. The greater Boston Metro area has nearly 5 million people (supposedly 80% of MA population), over 3X the entire population of NH. It's normal that most of the forum members would be from near there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom