Soon-to-be new shooter - what's the Handgun / Ammo situation in MA?

Hi Everyone,

First post here from a soon-to-be new shooter and total newb to firearms - fingerprints taken mid-August so hoping to get LTC mid-October.
Anyway I've been seeing reports of handguns sold-out and ammunition too so I just wanted to see what the situation is out there in MA - say if I get my LTC mid-October
where do you recommend should I go to purchase (for example) an M&P 2.0 9mm or Sig P320 within a few days?

Thanks in advance

-Frank
right now walk into store with what you where going to spend. pick a pistol thats in stock that has a box of ammo on the shelf also.
I just walked out of Outback arms , handfull of 1911s, few revolvers......plenty of lever guns.
Good luck

There’s liberals here too. Deal with it.
Don't forget to vote. I'm running for U.S Senate.
fingerprints taken mid-August so hoping to get LTC mid-October.
say if I get my LTC mid-October
where do you recommend should I go to purchase (for example) an M&P 2.0 9mm or Sig P320 within a few days?
Any suggestions on a reputable site (and my understanding is the shipping needs to be to an FFL(?) license holder within MA)?
Getting his LTC in October and looking to purchase within a few days? Looking for a reputable site for an FFL? Or a license holder? Two more new posters watching this thread?
I thing we are being trolled. OP has some explaining to do.

Last edited:
Getting his LTC in October and looking to purchase within a few days? Looking for a reputable site for an FFL? Or a license holder? Two more new posters watching this thread?
I thing we are being trolled. OP has some explaining to do.
He's looking to purchase within a few says of getting his LTC, relax

Back
Top Bottom