• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Soon To Be Banned In Mass

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
That's if they're not already banned.
I know novelty lighters have been banned, but this isn't a lighter:

http://www.chinabuye.com/stylish-gu...ium=banner&utm_term=chinabuye&utm_campaign=te

file_89_59.jpg

That is so frack'n stupid I am at a loss for words. That thing WILL get someone killed.

If you check the link you'll see that it's actually very small.

I'm gonna pack mine inside my concealed carry badge and probably only take it out when I'm walking around with my katana umbrella.

If you check the link you'll see that it's actually very small.

So I suppose, that in a dark lit street, someone pulls that out and points it at you, laser comes on and paints you in the chest, you are gonna stand there and say, "Gee, that's a bit small for a gun, must be one of those toys from China". Or are you going to grab you gun and open up?

Yeah, I thought so.

Not that I approve of the .gov intervention, but who really gives a F? The only use that stupid thing has is for teenie-boppers to annoy adults with by shining through windows at night, pointing it at cops and movie theater screens trying to be funny.

I just ordered 2! One as my primary CCW, and of course a backup, because being made in China has led to some reliability issues.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom