• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Somewhere in the top 10 of stupid statements...

basscatfrank

NES Member
I read this on another forum I frequent. It is not a firearms related site and this proves it.

If any of you don't carry every day and every place you go you are setting yourselves up for a possible criminal conviction if you ever use it. This was covered thoroughly in my CCW class! By only carrying in select areas and times you are showing premeditation to use it and a good lawyer is going to pick you apart. Carrying all the time negates this argument by the prosecutor.

I read this on another forum I frequent. It is not a firearms related site and this proves it.

If any of you don't carry every day and every place you go you are setting yourselves up for a possible criminal conviction if you ever use it. This was covered thoroughly in my CCW class! By only carrying in select areas and times you are showing premeditation to use it and a good lawyer is going to pick you apart. Carrying all the time negates this argument by the prosecutor.

What the actual f***?

"By only carrying in select areas and times you are showing premeditation to use it"

Thats a flawed argument, and some extreme pants shitting.
Of all the sill things to worry about....

If you jut keep your mouth shut and let your attorney do the talking
How would anyone know when you carry and when you dont?

If if the quote a NES post of you sayin when you do and don't, it still just doesnt matter.

Taking advice from the guys teaching these classes is up there with asking a cop or gunstore employee for legal advice.

I always have "premeditaion" to use my firearm in self defense... what are you going to wait until after a violent encounter to decide its time to defend yourself?

"By only carrying in select areas and times you are showing premeditation to use it"

Thats a flawed argument, and some extreme pants shitting.
Of all the sill things to worry about....

If you jut keep your mouth shut and let your attorney do the talking
How would anyone know when you carry and when you dont?

If if the quote a NES post of you sayin when you do and don't, it still just doesnt matter.

Taking advice from the guys teaching these classes is up there with asking a cop or gunstore employee for legal advice.
Sash is a dead giveaway.

Premeditation? F that. I use them Caahpkilluz bullets that penetrate dozer buckets.

I wander around rough neighborhoods with $20's falling out of my pocket. Unfortunately, I look so much like a badass that no one even attempts to rob me.

It's a stupid statement no doubt, but it's nowhere near the top ten.

"I voted for hillary because..."
"People shouldn't own guns because..."
"I heard from a cop that..."
"My college professor told us that..."
"The world would be so much better if..."
"In basic training we learned..."
"I read on the internet that..."
"I saw on TV that..."
"My mother said..."
"Are you awake"

Not in order, probably not top ten - but a quick list of dumber things I've heard.

"I voted for hillary because..."
"People shouldn't own guns because..."
"I heard from a cop that..."
"My college professor told us that..."
"The world would be so much better if..."
"In basic training we learned..."
"I read on the internet that..."
"I saw on TV that..."
"My mother said..."
"Are you awake"

Not in order, probably not top ten - but a quick list of dumber things I've heard.
You forgot;
"An employee at a gun shop told me...."

I always have "premeditaion" to use my firearm in self defense... what are you going to wait until after a violent encounter to decide its time to defend yourself?
Well yes. Normally you don't go shooting a store clerk for getting your latte wrong. Usually you wait until a violent encounter to start

Back
Top Bottom