• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Something personal

Story says first victim knew the shooter. Not much said yet regarding the second victim.
The title of the thread is "something personal" without a question mark or anything.. Didn't know the thread title was your opinion on a news story rather than a statement as it was presented lol

@HARRYM - I'm pretty sure you're talking about this event

6z5mq4.jpg

We're gonna have NES Personals now? That seems dated in the age of Tinder...

Given the demographics here, a lot of members are probably frowning at your post and wondering what tinder has to do with anything.

Firestarting thread derail in 3... 2... 1...

The link was there no?
To be honest, I didn't see the link until the afternoon because I use dark mode and it looked like normal text.

Not to mention, there's nothing about your post that tells us what the link will be. If you weren't a known poster, the correct treatment would assume this was spam. If I got this as an email it would go in the trash immediately.

And now we're all discussing its cryptic nature instead of its content.

To be honest, I didn't see the link until the afternoon because I use dark mode and it looked like normal text.

Not to mention, there's nothing about your post that tells us what the link will be. If you weren't a known poster, the correct treatment would assume this was spam. If I got this as an email it would go in the trash immediately.

And now we're all discussing its cryptic nature instead of its content.
Gezzz....and here I thought I covered all the bases.....

Back
Top Bottom