Something New from Smith & Wesson

What on earth could they change for a Gen 2 model??? Besides, what is up with the whole SHIELD YOURSELF being repated in that video? I don't see a Gen 2 M&P happening.

ziliqf.jpg

Courtesy of Photoshop [wink]

These are resized to the actual slide measurments of an M&P9c and a Ruger LC9.

Last edited:
How happy were you today!

Oh and I bought around $5 before it hit rock bottom but I used a good chunk of my money and the rest was the stupid stimulus checks that went out. How many ass hats do you think took those and bought junk that has no value now. My investment is paying me back!

not to digress, but....

WBUR, the local NPR affiliate reported on S&W's positive earings report and commented that growth was due to sales of their handguns and "sporting rifles". LMFAO! We all know what they were talking about (although I sure WBUR didn't). In any other context those "sporting rifles" would have been call assault weapons or machine guns.

I do have a few S&W's and I love them, but I have to say that I would like to see them produce something innovative rather than following everyone else. I do also tend to support USA manufacturers, especially those in my state, but I'll never forget that S&W caved into government pressure. I hope their new product is not a microstamp or biochip gun.

Back
Top Bottom