Something happened on this date.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Nope, we let the Mossad point out the offenders and then we Global Hawk their asses. Nukes are only fueled and spun up for "Big" jobs...

I'm a frugal button-pusher.
Meh.

Nixon let us be Israel’s patsy once before, during the Yom Kippur War, and the rest of the region still hates us for it.

We have trouble getting out of our own way sometimes.

cockpitbob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So, yesterday we had a full day of coverage on remembering the most deadly attack on American soil since 1941. I know it's too much to expect the lamestream news to allow the words "radical Islam" in their broadcast. But, did anyone watching lamestream news hear the words Syria, Binladen, Terrorist or even just Murder? Anyone?

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, yesterday we had a full day of coverage on remembering the most deadly attack on American soil since 1941. I know it's too much to expect the lamestream news to allow the words "radical Islam" in their broadcast. But, did anyone watching lamestream news hear the words Syria, Binladen, Terrorist or even just Murder? Anyone?
Media were busy crying because "secret" talks with Taliban were canceled!

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The problem is you would be giving Russia and China de-facto permission to nuke countries that piss them off as a matter of their foreign policy management.
But, would they...?

If another 9/11 happened, (only on a much bigger scale and visible for all the world to see) and after a thorough investigation that was brought before the UN Security Council, Russia and China would stand back and be quiet as mice...

Last edited:
Top Bottom