• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

someone with a gun in the Burlington Mall

didn't hear any reference to it when i checked.

they were chasing someone in framingham it sounded like, getting the dog and heading towards the woods. GO TIME.

edit: oh wait they are calling out cruiser numbers onsite in burlington. sounded like 10 or 11.

looking for a white male with grey sweatpants and a black shirt/top carrying a black backpack. no mention of the gun though.

edit: mall security has a suspect spotted on mall road by cambridge street apparently in a parking lot and requesting cruisers.

looking for a white male with grey sweatpants and a black shirt/top carrying a black backpack. no mention of the gun though.

Boston.com has it as a guy was seen with a rifle, the police say at this time they cannot verify it as fact.

Boston.com has it as a guy was seen with a rifle, the police say at this time they cannot verify it as fact.

probably a high-powered assault rifle glock AK-47. reference the chart, chum:

clipimage002si.jpg

also the suspect has been cleared. second suspect is at the mariott.

still no mention of type of firearm, only a backpack.

parking garages and mariott are clear. traffic is backing up on 128 about a mile at this point.

edit: [STRIKE]reported 12FM94 96 ford taurus red in front of the starbucks by the mall was picking up a suspect.[/STRIKE] now they say the suspect is in starbucks.

Last edited:
I hope it wasn't some NESer that happened to be printing! There is a lot of response on this, they have the mall surrounded!

Latest, sounds like someone got into a car in front of Starbucks. They even have the plate number. I hope he's enjoying his coffee while it's hot.

I hope it wasn't some NESer that happened to be printing! There is a lot of response on this, they have the mall surrounded!

Latest, sounds like someone got into a car in front of Starbucks. They even have the plate number. I hope he's enjoying his coffee while it's hot.

I hope he didn't bring his dog

lmao!!!

radio says the suspect is still in starbucks. maybe if they see his magpul iphone case they'll get him. [laugh]

dudes in grey sweatpants that venture out of their mother's basements always give the AK-47 a bad wrap.

What an a**h***.

when i take my AK out i always use my tactical black sweatpants. complete with paint stains from when i finished the living room.

this should be taken seriously....guys that wear gray sweatpants out in public obviously have a few screws loose. Unless they were tactical sweatpants

when i take my AK out i always use my tactical black sweatpants. complete with paint stains from when i finished the living room.

well played. I just go pants-less. Gotta cut down the work when I inevitably play with myself while fondling the rifle. People don't like this for some odd reason.

hahaha, this is the example I needed to determine if an open carry event is wise right now....apparently it gets you and your dog shot at starbucks.

just got a text alert from WRKO about this too.

NECN is on scene with cameras

Eeek! Guns are scary! Only lunatics have guns! Let's get as close as we can to this psycho and take pictures!

It's just like nearly every horror movie: "What's that chainsaw noise coming from the basement? I'll go investigate in my underwear!"

Back
Top Bottom