• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Someone" tossed a gun from a buyback next to a murder victim.

Please note the location, south side of Chicago, the baddest part of town....

Gun buyback or free Police throw down delivery program

Boyd, a judge in Cook County, had taken the handgun to a South Side church in Chicago, Illinois where he handed it over to a pair of plainclothes officers with badges on their belts. “I’m doing the right thing,” he said in an interview with Chicago’s Sun Times, “and, in the process, someone didn’t do what they were supposed to do. That calls into question the process. What’s happening after you turn these weapons in?”

didn't a couple of cops got busted a little while ago for having bb guns with them in case they shot someone by accident ? so not only u get shot they will also charge you for the bb gun ,? WTF

didn't a couple of cops got busted a little while ago for having bb guns with them in case they shot someone by accident ? so not only u get shot they will also charge you for the bb gun ,? WTF

Yes. Police realized that toys can’t be traced like real guns, and it doesn’t matter if it’s a real gun or not. Having real drop guns exposes dirty cops to more potential ways of getting caught.

Well. Now we know what they do with the Buy-Back guns.

iu

Throw downs just don't come from thin air.
It's nice that the local citizens can help the supply chain in exchange for a gift card that's worth a fifth of the actual value of the gun.
Chitcago gotta love it.

The way I read it is a Chicago cop was carrying a gun to drop the next time he shot an unarmed person.

Which he sourced from a gun buyback, meant to get guns off the street (so the cops could plant them on innocent people they shoot).
Very convenient and efficient system of Government oppression of Civil Rights.

Chicago needs some serious housecleaning by US Marshalls (politicians, police, and the gangs), but the precedent of a federalized police force going through a city top to bottom is dangerous as Hell given what we've learned about the depths of the Deep State.

Chicago needs some serious housecleaning by US Marshalls (politicians, police, and the gangs), but the precedent of a federalized police force going through a city top to bottom is dangerous as Hell given what we've learned about the depths of the Deep State.
Catch 22

Remember Captain Good, from Taunton?

COMMONWEALTH vs. RICHARD PIMENTAL.

Stole a gun from a buyback

That guy is a real dirtbag piece of crap. I remember he was on TV and ripped into a mother of a teen with a disability who happened to innocently walk on the other side of the cash registers at the Mall and they arrested the mom for shoplifting, a complete misunderstanding all around yet this prick made her out to be some kind of monster on tv.
We seem to be finding out about many hypocrites lately.

That cop who is in trouble now for this latest shoot, most likely figured he would get away with this as he has in the past. Time for him to get his comeupance

You would think the cops would use the gunshow loophole or just get them on the internet like everyone else.

I thought that was what the evidence room was for.

Fortunately for the original gun owner, the cop was stupid and used a gun that was actually entered into the "buy back" system so this could be determined later (you're supposed to put the ones you want aside and forget to enter them into the system). Imagine if that didn't happen... they could have gone after the original gun owner for his gun being at the crime scene.

I think we're jumping to conclusions. (I've got to find the mat)

We don't actually know that this cop, who has a history of being a JBT, did anything wrong. We're just assuming it is a drop piece. The dead guy, who apparently isn't one worth mourning the loss of, was also known for violence. It's possible that the gun was in his hand when Officer Jackboot shot him, and it was a good shoot.
The dirty cops were the ones taking the guns during the buyback - THESE guys need to be stretching a rope.
They had these guns that were supposed to be destroyed, so they either:
a) Sold / gave them to other cops and legal citizens because they were nice guns. I can understand this, sympathize, but since it's a case of "rules for thee, not me" - eff them.
b) Sold / gave them to other cops for drop pieces, because everyone needs one - eff them.
c) Sold them on the street to gangs and criminals - really eff them.

The shooter may or may not be guilty (and not in the NES way), but these two detectives most assuredly are. Option 4 - gun was stolen from cops would have already been offered up as an excuse if it was real.

22-year-old Cesar A. Munive, a gang member convicted of sexual abuse of a minor, unlawful use of a weapon, and battery, was shot and killed by Cicero Officer Donald Garrity in July of 2012. Boyd’s old revolver was found laying next to Munive’s body after the shooting. Now Boyd and others want to know how it got there.

I might just let this one slide...

Not to mention that airsofts with the orange tip popped off, look pretty realistic... realistic enough that the DA or a lackey doing the "fashion show" with the evidence is going to convince the jury that it easily could be considered
a real gun "by eye..."

-Mike

Did they print the gun? Either the dead suspect's prints are on it or it's open and shut investigation, right?
Or did the cop grab the dying/dead guys hand to get some prints on it? Depraved soul...

Back
Top Bottom