Someone stands up to Bank of America and Citi

basscatfrank

NES Member
Good, f*** those banks. You get billions in bailouts to help your failing policies then decide to take a sociopolitical statement supporting removing my civil rights.....f*** you.
The 2A is not a civil right. But hey, don't confuse some of you hillbillies with the facts. Thanks.

I like pie.
Me too! I like all kinds! Apple, blueberry, cherry, pumpkin, but my favorite is Pecan! Know why, cause you can feel your teeth rotting out of you mouth as you chew it!

And Hell yeah, the 2A IS a right. I hope Mr. Free forgot his sarcasm disclaimer, otherwise, well, he's a tool.

You're both wrong. Self defense, whether it be with a firearm or some other implement, is a natural right. 2A simply restricts the government from infringing upon that right, when applied to firearms.

So then the 1st A is also not a right according to you because it just restricts the govt from infringing on speech. Maybe we should rename it the Bill of not rights.

So then the 1st A is also not a right according to you because it just restricts the govt from infringing on speech. Maybe we should rename it the Bill of not rights.
Correct. Free speech, press, religion, assembly, etc. are also natural rights. 1A, like 2A, simply restrains the government. Neither of them grant us anything, as we're all born with those natural rights, regardless of location.

Good article. I’m glad they’re getting exactly what’s due to them. The GSA is looking to cancel some contracts with Citi, according to the article.

Mmmmm, pie!
I thought when regarding the bill of rights or the Constitution it's revered to as Civil Liberties.
If we could get gun owners to become a protected class then maybe we could call it civil rights.?I
I did not go to good schools so I dunno. I just thought there was pie

If I have to exercise my 2A rights, I'll be anything BUT civil. "Pahhhdun me, suh. I will NOT relinquish my wallet and cellular telephone, nor my car keys. Please accept my deepest apologies for the cylindrical cavities I must inflict on your body at this time."

Back
Top Bottom