• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

someone is butt hurt

Let's start a go fund me so they can get enough to pay the fees, so they can be donated to gun rights groups!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We knew we could end up paying attorneys fees but we did it anyway because we ate a lot of paint chips and now we're gonna whine about it!"

Not a direct quote but close.

Go die in a fire.

"No other industry has this immunity"

Really? So if some maniac comes up and sprays bleach in your eyes and blinds you, your're telling me your lawsuit against Chlorox will be successful and not laughed out of court?

I know grief can **** up a person's judgement but it's supposed to be temporary.

"No other industry has this immunity"

Really? So if some maniac comes up and sprays bleach in your eyes and blinds you, your're telling me your lawsuit against Chlorox will be successful and not laughed out of court?

I know grief can **** up a person's judgement but it's supposed to be temporary.

Sir, please keep your facts and logic to yourself. We're talking about evil gunz here.

Try suing Toyota because you got broadsided by one that ran a light.

I think the butthurt may be from the realization that the Brady bunch used them like a two dollar whore and left them holding the bag.

What's wrong with this statement?

If you couple the PLCAA law with Colorado's law HB 000-208, (which says in essence: If you bring a civil case against a gun or ammunition seller and the case is dismissed then the plaintiff must pay all the defendant's costs), you have an impenetrable barrier to using the judicial system to effect change in gun legislation in Colorado.

Did the gun and ammunition seller injure someone? I thought it was a crazy person.

Everyone else in society has a duty to use reasonable care to not injure others -- except gun and ammunition sellers.

Oh so the system didn't work in their favor now they are hurt and do the feel they where mis treated by the courts or the system........welcome aboard folks. NOW maybe some of these anti gun folks will see how others get screwed over by the system and have a legit reason to be pissed.

**** them!

Here's hoping they spend the rest of their days living under a highway overpass and rummaging through a dumpster for their next meal.

The ammon dealers should be jailed accesories to the crime.

Like · Reply ·
like.png
42 · 5 hrs

Dude-wut.jpg

So instead of directing their anger at (and maybe filing a lawsuit against) the Brady bunch for exploiting them and then leaving them high and dry, they continue to blame the "evil gun owners, gun manufacturers, and gun lobby"? Yeah okay. Stupid is as stupid does. **** them.

I love how Brady etc exploited them and left them hung out to dry. Just proves that antis are ****ing scumbags, they won't even stick up for their own kind.

Comments as usual will make you want to smash your screen. The number of times "Armor Piercing" is used staggers the mind.

Not as staggering as the word constitutional being used towards the end!

I had no idea it took armor piercing bullets to pierce through a fabric and plastic seat.

If the shooter used regular FMJ things might have been different! Maybe if he used rifle rounds not specifically designed for military use people would have lived! Oh man can you imagine the outcome had he used a mini-14 instead of an AR? Their daughter might have lived if he didn't have access to an unreliable 100 round mag!

No? Then why mention it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i read some of these stupid comments.....hope they die in a fire.....hope they loose their house......hope they spend the rest of their lives living under a bridge, directed to a couple who lost their child trying to watch a movie by a crazy act of violence, and i think nice, now i don't have to wonder why we, the gun owners, have been taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back in our fight to keep our right. anyone who reads this will just assume the rest of us are stupid also.

Here's a couple of gems from that article:

If this was a ploy designed to give the appearance that Brady was responsible and turn us against each other, it did not work.

WUT?

Brady is still fighting for us pro bono and we see no evidence that the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence will not help us raise funds if and when that time comes.
OH THEY WON'T? Looks like the pro-gun side didn't need a ploy to drive you two apart, since it looks like you were on your own to begin with.

We believe that the judge's decision was wrong, and that it is unconstitutional to financially punish people for bringing a lawsuit, especially a public interest case that did not seek a dime.

UNCONSTITUTIONAL.. Hmm.. Really.. OK.. to even mention the constitution is horribly ironic in light of the elephant in the room here.

But rather than risk possibly being ordered to pay even more fees, we are changing our focus from going after these laws in the judicial branch (we have dropped our appeal) to getting them overturned on the legislative level.

Yeah.. We know. We'll be there every step of the way to stop you there too.

It is un-American and outrageous that these special laws can deny us our day in court simply because we were victimized by the gun industry

It's Un-American? Some how I doubt you guys know what is Un-American.

Victimized by the Gun Industry? How about Victimized by the losers here, the brady campaign, which now won't even help you pay.

But I get it, this is an appeal to emotion, if you keep playing the victim, your antigunner side will help you pay. Oh wait, maybe they won't, since the money is being donated to help the Pro-Gun side. So much for friends on the left. I don't trust anti-gunners either.

have a nice day.

Last edited:
"Why is there a law that says you cannot sue an ammunitions dealer that allowed 4,000 rounds of armor-piercing bullets into the wrong hands?"

I can't take it any more.

I love how Brady etc exploited them and left them hung out to dry. Just proves that antis are ****ing scumbags, they won't even stick up for their own kind.
Let it be a warning to other wannabe "useful idiots" maybe they will sue the Brady bunch. That would be funny.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom