• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Someone breaks in - Do you yell that you're armed or not?

It’s 2.5M. Spread them out however you like but I’d guess the burbs get hit a lot more than the cities. Single family homes in quiet neighborhoods are a much softer and more productive target than the 3rd floor of an apt building in the ghetto.
Yeah no.

Late to this party and my apologies if it’s already been recommended, but I usually advise the intruder I am fully erect and can’t wait to sodomize them as they bleed out. Extra points I’d I can manage to project it with my white light like a shadow animal so they know I mean business.

I do respect your confidence but you’re way off on this topic.

There are 2.5 million burglaries annually in the United States. 66% of these are home invasions. (US Department of Justice)

View attachment 757648

Key insights + statistics
• In 2017, the FBI reported 1,401,840 burglaries with 57.5% of all burglaries involving forcible entry. (Criminal Justice Information Services Division)
• There are 2.5 million burglaries annually in the United States. (FBI)
• Every 15 seconds a home burglary occurs in the United States. (Crimepreventiontips.com)
• A break-in occurs every 26 seconds in the US. (FBI)
• Homes without a security system are 300% more likely to be broken into and burglarized. (Alarms.org)
• 46.9% of people don’t have a home security system installed in their home. (The Zebra)
• 83% of would-be burglars check for the presence of an alarm system before attempting a break-in. (FBI)
• 34% of burglars use the front door when breaking into a home. (Bureau of Justice)
• There are 2.5 million burglaries annually in the United States. 66% of these are home invasions. (US Department of Justice)
• Police solve only 13% of reported burglary cases. (Pew Research Center)
john-mulaney-with-you-facts.gif

Late to this party and my apologies if it’s already been recommended, but I usually advise the intruder I am fully erect and can’t wait to sodomize them as they bleed out. Extra points I’d I can manage to project it with my white light like a shadow animal so they know I mean business.
IM UPSTAIRS

THE PILL IS WEARING OFF

HURRY AND BRING OLIVE OIL

Feds seem to like "Show me your hands NOW or I WILL shoot you." But you have to have the drop on them eye-to-eye for that to work. That seems to work well for LEOs with the body cam thing, as anything other than hands raised can be claimed a good shoot. In a state with Castle Law w/o retreat requirements, that could be a good plan for the average Joe. But they gotta be in your Castle with eyes on - not through a closed door or out in your backyard.

Put a Panic Alarm/Red-Light in your front window, with phone app activation and panic buttons around the house. Trip that and you don’t have to say anything to give yourself away. Anyone who keeps coming gets what they deserve.

Back
Top Bottom