Somebody wants to make a statement..........

BTSDOG

NES Member
Medford Man Found With Ammo Faces Federal Charge: U.S. Attorney

MEDFORD, MA — A Medford man was indicted by a federal grand jury on a charge of being a felon in possession of ammunition, the U.S. Attorney's office said. Kyle Evans, 34, was found with four rounds of .22LR-caliber ammunition in Everett on Aug. 4, federal authorities said.
Full Story here............https://a.msn.com/r/2/BB1bjtBY?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

Guess I better clean the inside of my truck.

Years ago I had a 100 round box of WWB 9mm fall out of my range bag and break open on the back seat. As some family who might borrow car did not have a CCW, I counted the rounds not wanting to miss one. Counted four times. 101 rounds. Just hoped there was not 102 in the box originally.

One of my college kids had left some 9mm brass in his jacket pocket after a range trip with me. He didn't notice it until AFTER we had already flown to New Orleans out of Boston Logan and we were already at the New Orleans airport for the return trip. Oh, already past security at this point too.

Components = ammo has to be at least one of the top 3 most insipid MA gun laws, if not #1. I figured I'd wait to retire before moving out of MA, but I don't think I can wait that long and might commute from NH.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with massachusetts though. The feds indict prior felons who they want to target for cooperation. The defendants can get double digit sentences for a couple of a round of ammo and sometimes flip on their pals.
wish they could get someone reliable to flip on some of the a**h***s we have on the HILL.......

I know someone currently being jammed up for a single round of ammunition found in his apartment that he shared with three other room mates that all had their LTC’s it was not under his direct control at the time and they are trying to jam him for it..

Check you boot soles - I’ve had a few pieces of brass stuck in the cleats after a day shooting 22lr.
I flew back to MA from Charlotte, 3 years ago, after attending the Ellett Brothers Dealers show, had been firing some samples in a couple of portable ranges while there. Anyways, apparently I didn't empty my pockets very well that night, because, while going through airport security, emptiying my pockets, I find an empty casing, it was an oh shit moment.
But I remembered I was not in MA, so I saw a trash can nearby, simply and not bashfully, tossed it up and in, nobody even batted an eye. Although, the guy behind me and I were talking about the Pats, and when he saw what I had in my hand, he says, do you mind if I go ahead of you? [rofl] [rofl]

One of my college kids had left some 9mm brass in his jacket pocket after a range trip with me. He didn't notice it until AFTER we had already flown to New Orleans out of Boston Logan and we were already at the New Orleans airport for the return trip. Oh, already past security at this point too.

Components = ammo has to be at least one of the top 3 most insipid MA gun laws, if not #1. I figured I'd wait to retire before moving out of MA, but I don't think I can wait that long and might commute from NH.
Once upon a time, I was TDY to combat school and it was the last class of the fiscal year. We were instructed to go through the rest of the ammo. On arrival back home, I found a handful of loose 5.56 in my pockets and in my carry on bag. Ooops.

They better hope I never get on a jury for firearm, ammo, or ammo component possession. I do not agree with those laws.
Yeah I get thrown out at jury duty every time when I tell them “I don’t really trust your court or care for many of laws you people enforce and I’m going to rule based on what I think is correct, and you can all get f*cked.”

I know someone currently being jammed up for a single round of ammunition found in his apartment that he shared with three other room mates that all had their LTC’s it was not under his direct control at the time and they are trying to jam him for it..

That begs the question what was he doing that got the cops in his apartment wanting to jam him up for a single round of ammo? There is a LOT more to that story.

That begs the question what was he doing that got the cops in his apartment wanting to jam him up for a single round of ammo? There is a LOT more to that story.
True story there is more to it- there were no other charges filed though. False accusations.

United States Attorney Andrew E. Lelling; Kelly D. Brady, Special Agent in Charge of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Boston Field Division; Everett Police Chief Steven A. Mazzie; and Medford Police Chief Jack D. Buckley made the announcement today. Assistant U.S. Attorney Suzanne Sullivan Jacobus of Lelling’s Major Crimes Unit is prosecuting the case.

seems like quite the performance over 4 rds of 22lr.

This has nothing to do with massachusetts though. The feds indict prior felons who they want to target for cooperation. The defendants can get double digit sentences for a couple of a round of ammo and sometimes flip on their pals.
This.

This

They are squeezing him hard.

Guess I better clean the inside of my truck.
The inside of my truck has shotgun shells everywhere lol. I bust open and spill at least 3 boxes of shells during hunting season every year and im never sure if I get them all picked up.

But all 3 members of my family have fid or ltc.

Back
Top Bottom