Some pics from my last USMC shoot

284576.jpg

284581.jpg

284575.jpg

284585.jpg

It's not too far away right now. Down in the armory in Long Island NY.

I may not have a fifty, but I do have a .458 SOCOM. [twisted]

Aw man, I love the 50. Last machine gun shoot we went to,I have to admit I had some fun. Hubby would say I'm evil,but I didn't let on I was ex-mil until after I shot. It was rainy and they were worried I was going to get muddy and wet. (Oh,well not anything I haven't done before). I told them not to worry about it. They were surprised i even knew anything about it,I fired away,had my fun,and then they asked how I knew. Secret was out of the bag,but the look on their faces was priceless. I wanted shoot standing though,they wouldn't let me. Oh well. I've always had 2 horns holding up my halo. :D

I figured I toss a few more shots that I had on my computer up here.

This was taken of me by a combat photogrpher in Lithuaina in 98.
284812.bmp

Me in Iraq. Never did have enough sets of deserts.
284810.jpg

Doing a FTS drill at The Ruckup Group. www.ruckup.com
284582.jpg

Very true. :D

"Hey Sgt, could you and the Corporal lay in this open field in the sun 'cause we want to get some shots of you in the field.... you know, working shots"

But hey, fame is fame!

SgtUSMC8541 said:
Very true. :D

"Hey Sgt, could you and the Corporal lay in this open field in the sun 'cause we want to get some shots of you in the field.... you know, working shots"

But hey, fame is fame!

You should have sent the reporter to go find you a spool of "flight line".

Yeah yeah yeah.

Go to supply and get a box of grid squares, then hit the comm shop and ask for a PRC-E9 and then go to motor pool and get the keys for the humvee.

SgtUSMC8541 said:
Yeah yeah yeah.

Go to supply and get a box of grid squares, then hit the comm shop and ask for a PRC-E9 and then go to motor pool and get the keys for the humvee.

I don't think he'd make it to the motor pool after asking the Smagg (SgtMaj) at the comm shop for a PRC-E9 and extra batteries to keep him working.

I went off on my SgtMaj. once. My Gunny was in the office as well and he nearly had a stroke. Still can't believe I didn't get punched repeatedly about the head and neck followed by a first class court martial.

I told my company first sgt " f*** you" and walked back into my room. In front of most of the company. The other Marine I was with.... well we both thought we were screwed... but the First shirt was a pussy. Never heard anything about it, but he for the next year he didn't talk to me at all. Had Gunny relay all info, even if he was standing in front of me.

Then again, we were the only grunts in the Hotdog and Soda Company (H&S Co to all you non-military types). What was he going to do to me? Send me to SERE? Whatever. (That was my worst day as a Marine)

Too funny. I had a Staph that was like that. I was a Lance Cooly and I suggested we remove chevrons to settle our dispute. He wisely declined and the issue was dropped. Keep in mind, I was nearly 25 when I enlisted and done more prior than most had done in their Marine Corps career.

The Smaj. was a different story, he was NO pussy. My brief loss of common sense was not because of him, he just happened to be the recipient of my ire as I was six inches and centered.

Back
Top Bottom