Some pics from last summer!

Thought some of you might like to see these! Looking forward to getting plenty of new pics and vids on 29May2005 at our first shoot of the year. I understand there are still line positions open for anyone that wants to come up :)

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0197.JPG

When that mini-gun burps, it is incredible :)

We also have a lot of explosive charges placed on sticks in the impact area. Nothing beats seeing a young kid tap one of those w/ a Barrett .50cal!! Promises a new shooter in the future!

The July 2day is going to be darn impressive this year...looks like the line is about full but we're still taking applications. I have bought extra memory cards for the cam this year and will be a pic taking mad-man! LOL!

Ya know.... I know I'm not the only female that loves guns and pictures like this...but there's gotta be something wrong with me when those type of pics do more for me than looking at Playgirl.

[lol]

Lynne said:
Ya know.... I know I'm not the only female that loves guns and pictures like this...but there's gotta be something wrong with me when those type of pics do more for me than looking at Playgirl.

[lol]

[shock]

TonyD said:
Lynne said:

[lol]

[shock]

[lol] What can I say - I'm a warrior at heart. :D

Lynne said:

[lol]

Too bad Brent can't say the same thing. [twisted]

derek said:
Lynne said:

[lol]

Too bad Brent can't say the same thing. [twisted]

Damn!!!

May I ask a when/where/how much?

This looks amazing. And if by "up here" you mean in NE, me and some of my friends will come no question!

Info Info Info!!!!

I gotta get up there one of these years. I was going to go last year but a buddy of mine was running a road race and went to support him.

ZainAnak said:
May I ask a when/where/how much?

This looks amazing. And if by "up here" you mean in NE, me and some of my friends will come no question!

Info Info Info!!!!

www.gmbsc.com

All of the registration forms, fees, dates and info is on the site now. The line is going to be pretty packed for the July Shoot...probably have a firing Stewart Tank in addition to the MG's!!

Everyone will check in about 2miles from the event and then move up towards the line. Camping is available, food will be on-site, etc.

Still plenty of room on the line to shoot in May!

Any questions, please let me know :)

And you forgot to mention that you don't have to be full-auto shooter to have fun there. I was at the Mem Day shoot last year, and had a ball. Of course blowing things up with my AR clone and M14 was definite fun.

GMG, you should've posted my handiwork. It's amazing what 5.56 tracers do to gas tanks on cars.

I'll definitely be there the 29th.

car1.jpg

flame2.jpg

flame3.jpg

WOW. It takes place in a town called Eden. How true it is.

Do you expect there to be as impressive a turnout for Memorial Day as there was in these pictures? If there's a good chance I can see an M-134 go live, I'm there. But I want to make sure Memorial Day is a good time to go.

Semi-auto is allowed but people need to have registration forms submitted PRIOR to the shoot. First come, First serve and mostly MG's on the line for the 2day event in July. If forms aren't sent in prior to the events, we can't promise any open positions. We are not going to have the walk-on shooters like last year and the line is going to be run VERY tight for safety reasons.

The May shoot is filling up though not as full as the July 2-Day Event. That one always has the bigger draw due to the out-of-state folks having to drive. :)

I'm probably coming to the shoot with some friends on July 16th. As spectators, what's the likelihood we'll get to shoot some of the big MG's? (especially the M134s?) It seems from the pictures that they're pretty friendly with everything.

It would make our year!

ZainAnak said:
I'm probably coming to the shoot with some friends on July 16th. As spectators, what's the likelihood we'll get to shoot some of the big MG's? (especially the M134s?) It seems from the pictures that they're pretty friendly with everything.

It would make our year!

Not sure...depends on the owner...no rentals are allowed on the line. Things are going to be run VERY tight for the two day event. I'm working on installing a second line tomorrow morning. Very strict "no spectators" beyond a that new line due to safety and liability concerns.

Back
Top Bottom