• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Some Pics from Area 7 Championship ***Lots of Photos***

Stopped by the Area 7 match at HSC and tooks some pics of folks. Got some cools video from the super squad which I'll put up in a couple of days.

If you find your pics and want more of your pics (which I probably have saved) or want your pics taken down, please PM me.

Cheers!

[video=youtube_share;TTbzF6mEpnE]http://youtu.be/TTbzF6mEpnE[/video]

Attachments

• Area7 (12).jpg
    Area7 (12).jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Area7 (32).jpg
    Area7 (32).jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 179
  • Area7 (43).jpg
    Area7 (43).jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 179
  • Area7 (52).jpg
    Area7 (52).jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Area7 (53).jpg
    Area7 (53).jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 161
  • Area7 (60).jpg
    Area7 (60).jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Area7 (63).jpg
    Area7 (63).jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Area7 (82).jpg
    Area7 (82).jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Area7 (85).jpg
    Area7 (85).jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Area7 (88).jpg
    Area7 (88).jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
OMG - I have to go back on my diet (or get a bigger shirt)! [rofl]

Many thanks for the pics,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

Nice pictures! Now, do you think you could photoshop me to make me a little less broad in the beam??????? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Frank - you and me think alike!

Yes we do, darlin'! And those doors on Stage 4 (?) were a real challenge to get through for me -- seems they were made for Snow White's boys, ya' know. [laugh2]

See you on the range today -- let's hope that it's cooler and breezier than yesterday.

XXOO,
F.
:cool:

I managed to take a few quick photos of those who came through my stage today....not everyone is represented because I shot (photos) on every other squad when I didn't have scoring duties but if you think I got a pic of you PM me with a description and I'll check what I have...

I'll start with our OP who got a couple nice shots of me shooting yesterday
_DSC6733.jpg

and the shooters...not a lot of variety because there's only two spots to shoot photos of on this stage...
_DSC6447.jpg

_DSC6459.jpg

_DSC6487.jpg

_DSC6518.jpg

_DSC6553.jpg

_DSC6564.jpg

_DSC6573.jpg

_DSC6583.jpg

_DSC6593.jpg

_DSC6599.jpg

_DSC6616.jpg

_DSC6619.jpg

_DSC6630.jpg

_DSC6636.jpg

_DSC6652.jpg

_DSC6661.jpg

_DSC6664.jpg

_DSC6675.jpg

_DSC6700.jpg

_DSC6707.jpg

_DSC6720.jpg

_DSC6740.jpg

_DSC6755.jpg

_DSC6762.jpg

_DSC6781.jpg

_DSC6795.jpg

Anyone shooting tomorrow, say "hi" to me and BostonBullit at Stage 8. tabasco, thanks for the great pictures, you got a great one of me on Stage 7 (pic 2 in your OP). Also a couple nice shots of my NES polo (pics 8 and 9 of OP).

LowSider was kind enough to get some vids of me on the stages that I remembered to hand him the camera for. I have some of him that I need to edit up, in the meantime here's my runs...I still need to dub in some circus music to complete it

[video=youtube_share;k8Y6QvG2UPc]http://youtu.be/k8Y6QvG2UPc[/video]

Last edited:
I added a new video to the beginning of the post if folks want to watch it. Man these guys are fast!

[video=youtube_share;TTbzF6mEpnE]http://youtu.be/TTbzF6mEpnE[/video]

Last edited:
Awesome match with a great stages. Thanks to all the staff who worked very hard putting this together. I am filing a complaint with the ADA though because both those doors weren't FMF. [wink]

Supermoto, you make it look easy.

I had so much fun today, I ran 5 stages well, and 5 not so well. Being my first major match, I started the day a little nervous. At the chronograph stage, my first 3 rounds fired were way under major, I was relieved to see the second three meet major at the same FPS as I had tested them myself.

Supermoto, you make it look easy.

I had so much fun today, I ran 5 stages well, and 5 not so well. Being my first major match, I started the day a little nervous. At the chronograph stage, my first 3 rounds fired were way under major, I was relieved to see the second three meet major at the same FPS as I had tested them myself.

Thanks
The chrono seemed to be running slow. I was 4pf down from Area 8 was the same lot of ammo.

Thanks to the Area 7 folks for putting on a great match. It was good to see everyone again

Thanks
The chrono seemed to be running slow. I was 4pf down from Area 8 was the same lot of ammo.

I was 5 down from my own chrono before and after the match. 164.8 really sucks but it is my fault for cutting it close I guess.

Great match, thanks to the Monson crew for the taping and reset. As my last stage, it was a very nice surprise [smile]

Back
Top Bottom