Some of my favorites.

Must've missed this forum every other time. After doing alot of looking at what you others have tucked away...My turn!

HK family - P7M8, USP Elite 9mm, USP40, P9S 9mm:
DSC01579.jpg

"Keeper" Acusport Bisleys - .41, .44, .45, .45 convertable:
DSC01211.jpg

.45 Colt SBH Hunter, chopped & channeled .44 SBH, "Shooter" Acusport Bisley (.45 Colt):
Stainless-laminates.jpg

.32 birdshead & Bearcat:
bearcat-.jpg

Some of the 10/22's in various stages of completion (top one is actually a 10/17m2):
DSC01189.jpg

Must've missed this forum every other time. After doing alot of looking at what you others have tucked away...My turn!

DSC01579.jpg

DSC01211.jpg

.45 Colt SBH Hunter, chopped & channeled .44 SBH, "Shooter" Acusport Bisley (.45 Colt):
Stainless-laminates.jpg

.32 birdshead & Bearcat:
bearcat-.jpg

Some of the 10/22's in various stages of completion (top one is actually a 10/17m2):
DSC01189.jpg

DSC01579.jpg

DSC01211.jpg

Stainless-laminates.jpg

.32 birdshead & Bearcat:
bearcat-.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

GTOShootr said:
What kind of stain did you use on the 10/22 stocks? What was the original color?

That's how I bought them. They're just laminates like the common black/grey and brown/tan ones many manufacturers use. The red/black was a special run by Revival done in conjunction with a .17M2 package for EA Brown Co.. The teal/black a std color from Boyd's. The orange/black was another spec run by Revival. The yellow/blk was a run I initiated with the help of folks at Rimfire Central. Something like 20 or so made. Waiting for enough interest to get a green/blk run going.
Each is kinda being built just for fun and with each having a different theme. None to use the same bblstyle so each will have it's own unique look besides just the color scheme.

Here's a sampling of other colors available at Boyd's
http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/Laminate Colors.html

GTOShootr said:
What kind of stain did you use on the 10/22 stocks? What was the original color?

That's how I bought them. They're just laminates like the common black/grey and brown/tan ones many manufacturers use. The red/black was a special run by Revival done in conjunction with a .17M2 package for EA Brown Co.. The teal/black a std color from Boyd's. The orange/black was another spec run by Revival. The yellow/blk was a run I initiated with the help of folks at Rimfire Central. Something like 20 or so made. Waiting for enough interest to get a green/blk run going.
Each is kinda being built just for fun and with each having a different theme. None to use the same bblstyle so each will have it's own unique look besides just the color scheme.

GTOShootr said:

Back
Top Bottom