• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Some gun laws are getting weaker thanks to voters

Infowars is nothing but fearmongering. They said all year.that they were uncomfortable with the wording and they'd go back to it. I don't understand why people are acting surprised.

Infowars is nothing but fearmongering. They said all year.that they were uncomfortable with the wording and they'd go back to it. I don't understand why people are acting surprised.
Fear-mongering or not, what business is it of the UN to intefere in the affairs of a soverign nation --- what a minute--- that's exactly what they do [hmmm]

Okay, to put it another way, why do we think a collection of brutal dictatorships ( most UN member nations) and a couple of freedom loving countries when mixed together is going to yield some kind of utopian one world government ? It is not going to happen...

They said all year.that they were uncomfortable with the wording and they'd go back to it.

Just to be clear, by they you mean the Obummer Administration.

The funny part is that I got a call from the NRA one night and during the brief conversation it was mentioned that the NRA had defeated the UN treaty. The caller couldn't get off the phone fast enough after I pointed out that the US had not voted against the treaty, but had asked for a delay for whatever reason.

I was a little disappointed with the NRA, to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom