Some Americans want to get Rid of their Guns

I've got a client up in NH that sold them all when Newtown happened. Had a Korea-era 1911. Sold! :(

He, nor his family, was a shooter so I get it. But he didn't have any crazy-people in his family that could get a'hold of the guns.
Ohhh, I feel guilty about having guns that could cause harm. So I'll sell them (to someone else who might cause harm - as long as it's not me doing it.

It's easy. Guns that I don't shoot anymore I just give to my grandkids in NH. They love them, especially the full auto ones. Jack.
I was going to ask about you adopting me. I'll be back in NH as soon as I can. But, I see others beat me to the request...

Both of my grandfathers are gone, would you be interested in becoming my new grampy?

You would just spend a fortune in ammo and the thrill works off in about 30 yrs. Jack.
Sounds good to me! In 30 years I'll be old enough to be a Grandpa, and I'll be happy to pass them on to adopted grandkids (if any of that generation are still interested in firearms), since I don't even have kids of my own.

When Hooper decided he wanted to get rid of his shotgun earlier this year, he resolved to be more cautious about offloading it. Beyond a private sale, Hooper also could have sold it through a federally licensed dealer, who would be required to conduct a background check for any future sale. But no matter how he sold it, Hooper knew he wouldn’t be able to guarantee it wouldn’t be used for harm.

If you are so afraid it will be used for harm, then keep it for yourself, moron! Lawful gun owners are the most law-abiding of all citizens! This has been proven out over and over again

Unless you don’t trust yourself and trust your govt more?

Back
Top Bottom