SOLD

WTS/WTT Like New Glock 17 Gen 3.

Desc: Bought this from another member here a few months back. Extremely clean, like new, and always kept clean and oiled. I added Trijicon HD night sights (orange front) but other than that she's stock. Only selling this to make room for another FS that's caught my eye, otherwise I'd keep it.

Accessories: Original Glock hardshell box, original books, factory Glock sights, 2 x 10 round mags, Glock mag loader, rod (no brush), and the box for the Trijicon sights.

Selling Terms: Cash, face to face in the South Coast area (or reasonable distance) via EFA10. Meet at my club or local. LTC required, etc.

Price: $675.00 cash. Edit: price drop to $600.

Contact Info: DM me on NES.

Pics attached. Need more just ask.
IMG_7587.jpeg

IMG_7585.jpeg

IMG_7584.jpeg

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom