WTS Micro roni Gen4

I Have Micro Roni Gen 4 Stab with brace by CAA Industries. I am selling for $175. Trades are welcome. I can ship or do ftf.​

Description:

You’ve heard of the Glock Carbine Conversion Kit called Micro Roni Stab, people have said that it is one of the best upgrades for your Glock, and now you are interested in getting more information about it, to understand what does it do and how does it helps you with using your Glock? Well, my friend, you came to the right place! here you can find all the information about the Glock Carbine Conversion Kit from CAA Gear Up – the Micro Roni Stab for Glock 17,22,31.

The Micro Roni Stab for Glock Conversion Kit is a great option to use if you want to be better with your self-defense skills, it can be used in various positions and in a perfectly convenient way!

If you are looking to upgrade your Glock to be more than just a pistol, the micro Roni stab is the perfect fit, it is fast transforming and it gives a lot of advantages that are described below!

With the Glock Carbine Conversion Kit, you can use your pistol and feel like you are holding a rifle with benefits.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_20210131_095437.jpg
    IMG_20210131_095437.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_20210131_095449.jpg
    IMG_20210131_095449.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom