WTS SOLD

I have a gently used full size G22 with close to 500rds at most through it. Trijicon H3 15 night sights. Original case with everything that came in it, three 10rd mags and five 15rd pre-bans (2 u-notch)(Don’t ask why the other two are orange, I don’t know why). I’d like to sell everything together. No ammo available.

Looking for $850 or trade for rifle in .308 or 6.5 creedmoor. Tikka T3, Rem 700, Savage or Ruger American. I’d like to dip into the PRS world

EDIT- found another 15rd mag which is not pictured

Message on here or email me at [email protected]

Face to face transfer in or near Monson, Ma

1605037244860.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom