1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Sold

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by LuvDog, Apr 15, 2019.

1. LuvDog

LuvDog NES Member

Description : CZ SP01 Shadow that was purchased from Automatic Accuracy with their Jackson Package.

Link to their site: Automatic Accuracy - Aim!

• Race trigger job with CZ Custom competition hammer, 13 mainspring, internal work and polishing, shortened trigger reset, 6.5# DA, 2# SA
      • CZ Custom short reset trigger system installed
      • CZ Custom extended firing pin and factory reduced power firing pin spring
      • Reliability package - polished ramp, breechface, cartridge rail, and a cut slide stop
    It has some holster wear to be expected from a gun used in USPSA.

This will come with 2 complete uppers.
    Both uppers have extended firing pins and upgraded springs.
    1. Upper pictured with the CZ Customs RDS plate. The current plate will mount either a Burris FF3/Vortex Venom. Other plates are available from CZC for other optics
    2. Upper not pictured is a SP01 Shadow slide which has the CGW 10x Bushing installed.

Accessories : None for the sale price. Note - Red Dot is NOT included - No Magazines

Selling Terms : Face to Face on eFA10

Price : SOLD
    New the gun alone is $1500, the extra slide is $500 and sending it to CZC for the optics is $200 plus the other extras... over $2300 total.

These are all normal free state prices. No MA premium markup.

Contact Information: PM

Pictures:

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019 at 1:34 PM
    andrew1220 likes this.