1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS SOLD!

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by Hooper, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Hooper

Hooper NES Member

WTS: H&K P30L in 9mm!

Description : Impossible to find P30L in 9mm. No matter your hand size, the interchangeable back straps and palm swells give this gun the perfect fit for everyone. Softest and most accurate 9mm semi I have ever run. Shoots like a dream. Less that 500 thru. Flawless action. Light wear marks on slide but never carried.

From Guns America Digest Review: "One of the unique aspects of the P30L design is a sliding counterweight that moves freely across the recoil spring as the gun cycles. This brilliant little accouterment dampens out the recoil cycle and makes the gun smoother in action. You are paying a proper premium for this gun. It is in little mechanical gems such as this that you get your money’s worth."

P30L was designed as a modern police and security pistol and combines optimal function and safety. Ergonomic features include a special grip frame with interchangeable backstraps inserts and lateral plates, allowing the pistol to be individually adapted to any user.

Ambidextrous controls include dual slide releases, magazine release levers, and a serrated decocking button located on the rear of the frame. A Picatinny rail molded into the front of the frame makes mounting lights, laser aimers, or other accessories easy and convenient.

Accessories : (2) Ten round mags. Interchangeable back straps and palm swells. Box, papers and all the goodies that came with the gun.

Selling Terms : Prefer Cash FTF to MA LTC Holder. Otherwise bank check and transfer fees paid by buyer. No trades please.

Price : $599 firm

Contact Information: PM

Pictures: (optional)

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

northframingham likes this.