WTS SOLD: WWI 1916 Canadian Ross MKIII M10 Quebec-Issued

EagleScout17

NES Member

Description : Looking to sell my WWI 1916 Canadian Ross MKIII M10 rifle. This rifle is in exceptional conditional, retaining all bluing with a superb bore. It is chambered in .303 British. The straight pull rifle was brought to the United States by a veteran of the Great War out of Nova Scotia who settled in North Shore of Boston in the 1930s, and the rifle stayed in the family until I purchased it a few years ago. Corroborating this provenance is the lack of US-surcharged markings, or modifications done by the British Royal Navy (who accepted the vast majority of Ross rifles in late 1916 when pulled from front line service). This rifle is marked 1916 and features the original Quebec cartouche. The bolt locking lugs are not sheered from improper assembly, and the rifle features the highly desirable "Ross Battle Aperture" rear sight intact and functional. For those familiar with these rifles, they are very rare pieces in this condition, and typically are sold through auction houses. I am open to trades involving any and all military surplus firearms, ammo, or C&R oddities. Any questions, just ask.

Accessories : A box of PPU if you tell me a knee-slapping joke.

Selling Terms : Cash is king, FA-10 or buyer pays FFL.

Price : SOLD

Contact Information:
PM here or text (339) 237-8817

Pictures:
IMG-5950.jpg
IMG-5951.jpg
IMG-5953.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom