(SOLD)WTS/WTT Ruger SR45

michaelpelosillc

Dealer
NES Member
ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Looking to sell or trade a Ruger SR45. I purchased this gun a week ago from PTM Guns in Bridgewater but found out recently the range I'll be using doesn't allow .45 ACP ammo. I've never fired the gun and it is used but still appears to be in great shape. Comes with a Ruger magazine, an OWB Kydex case, and I'll throw in a box of ammo (Winchester .45 FMJ). Looking for $300 or a trade for a .40 S&W (medium to full size pistol) or 9mm (medium to full size). Given recent sales data, $300 seems to be fair price.

Message me on here if you're interested. Thanks!

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_0704.jpg
    IMG_0704.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0705.jpg
    IMG_0705.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0706.jpg
    IMG_0706.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Reactions: 92G