• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS SOLD ShelterLogic enclosure/garage

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
When I sold my house I offered this to the buyer but they didn't want to pay the $1k I asked. I think they figured I'd leave it up and they'd get it for nothing.... They were wrong.
I took it down and it's been in storage since, I'm moving again and I'm tired of dealing with it, So I'm offering it up for $500 cash, about 1/3 the original price if you don't count the shipping (shows up on a pallet) and the unused set of tiedowns included.

But that kind of price doesn't come with a catch. First is that it's cash firm, it's just too low for me to go down. Second is I need it gone in a month, once I move it to new storage I have little reason to sell it cheap. It's currently in a couple cases that are not part of the sale, you'll need to put it in your own crates or truck. And the last is that it's not assembled so you'll have to trust the one, old, picture I have and my description. It comes with a bucket of nuts and bolt but I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few, it's all standard hardware, you'll be able to pick up what you need.

Full assembly instructions can be downloaded from the manufacturer.

I used this to store my boat, so much better than paying storage or wrapping, and with so much space I could even do the cleanup and prep inside undercover. There are a couple pictures with the boat so You can see the inside. The boat is not part of the deal.

ShelterLogic
12-ft x 28-ft Metal Single Car Garage
Building
Item #: 561427 Model #: 90254

The picture shows a bump in the top from an incorrect joint. I took the picture so Shelterlogic would know which one was wrong. So that little bump is gone, but this is the only picture I have.
There was also a thin spot on the side, which is in the picture but hard to see. Shelterlogic sent me a new cover, which I never installed and is still in it's box. You get both.
The back roll up door suffered some damage when I was moving stuff out of my garage. I repaired the tear with Gorilla Tape and while it isn't pretty, it has held up extremely well.
The bottom edge of both the front and rear roll up doors suffered some ware due to the wind rubbing them against the asphalt. I applied Gorilla Tape to stop this, this worked well, but if you're looking for perfect then you should buy new.

1582499904472.png

1582499944652.png

1582499983295.png

1582500041165.png

Back
Top Bottom