1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS SOLD Rare limited edition S&W 625-5 Dealer Special 117 of 1500 45LC

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by Allan Staunton, Feb 11, 2019 at 4:06 PM.

1. Allan Staunton

Allan Staunton NES Member

Description : S&W 625-5 Stainless 5" Full Lug barrel 45LC SDS Revolver (SOLD)

Accessories : Original S&W box, wax paper, manual and misc papers.

Selling Terms : Face to Face here in Georgia or I will ship FFL to FFL at your cost.

Price : SOLD!

Contact Information:

History: This was a limited edition only sent to Stocking dealers in the early 90's and was limited to 1500 pieces. This is number 117 as shown in the serial number. I purchased this while working at Cables in Georgia and they purchased it from the original owner in Florida I was told. See the flyer in the images below.

Condition: This is lightly used and well cared for. It has a very light turn ring on the cylinder but otherwise very clean and working/locking up 100%. This thing is dead on accurate. I put about 50 rounds through it since I purchased it back in 2015.

Questions: Please ask any questions and if you need more info or better pictures please contact me.

Statement of legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 11:20 AM