• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SOLD PLS DELETE

JedSxNE

NES Member
Up for sale is my Desert Eagle 50AE. It is one of my favorite guns, and iconic in its own right - Sad to sell. But I am marrying an anti-gun Democrat, and have compromised to 'no handguns'. :-( When I first got it, had a bunch of FTEs. Had all the springs replaced (recoil set, hammer and firing pin) and had the gas port cleaned by a certified Armorer; and got all new mags. Since then, using high-quality 300g or greater ammo, has been flawless. It will fire the underpowered stuff when the gun heat up a bit. Used to do '50-cal Fridays', and the full stainless with the top and botton rails really stood out against my friends' Deagles. Finish and internals are in pristine condition.
Asking $2000 for package below.
Included the sale for the asking price is the pictured DE, 3 7rd mags (one original, 2 newer), original box/manual/CD and will also throw in 40rds of Hornady Custom 50AE to get you started until ammo prices get normal. Also for sale (check other listing as well) is the remainder of the 50AE I had for this platform totaling about 270rds of high-quality Hornady, Underwood and Buffalo Bore. LTC-A required, all applicable laws strictly followed. Cash only; eFA-10 somewhere near Lancaster/Hudson. Could do a frame Tx at the Mill in the Littleton, or at Gun Parlor in Worchester as well. No out of states, no shipping; not looking for trades. Thanks for looking and God Bless America. Feel free to reply, or email at [email protected].

Some additional pictures as have been requested multiple times. Could to the firearm and all 50ae for package of $2300. [email protected] or cell of 6four6-eight72-54zero9. Text is fine too. All laws strictly followed.

Attachments

• 50 ae ammo.JPG
    50 ae ammo.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 301
  • Deagle front.JPG
    Deagle front.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 282
  • DE BCG.jpg
    DE BCG.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 128
  • DE in box.jpg
    DE in box.jpg