WTS (Sold) please remove. Sig P225 A1 3 mags and IWB holster $650

Schoodic

NES Member
WTS Sig P225-A1 (9mm)

Description: Very low round count. Never carried. Manufactured March 2017

Accessories: Includes Vedder IWB Light Tuck Holster, 3 mags , original Sig case and manual.

Selling Terms : Face to Face Must have LTC

Price : $650 Cash

Contact Information: PM me

Statement of legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

IMG_0717.jpeg
IMG_0718.jpeg
IMG_0719.jpeg
IMG_0718.jpeg
When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
WTS Sig P225-A1 (9mm)

Description: Very low round count. Never carried. Manufactured March 2017

Accessories: Includes Vedder IWB Light Tuck Holster, 3 mags , original Sig case and manual.

Selling Terms : Face to Face Must have LTC

Price : $750 Cash

Contact Information: PM me

Statement of legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

View attachment 838914View attachment 838915View attachment 838917View attachment 838916When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
Bump

Back
Top Bottom