WTS Sold--please delete

JP_USAF_Ret

NES Member
M1917 World War I rifle with Eddystone receiver produced in Oct/Nov 1918 with a Remington barrel dated Nov 1918 and a Remington bolt. The balance of small parts are mostly Eddystone & Remington having lots of history with various inspector and arsenal marking on them. Note I have not shot this rifle.

PXL_20240210_181353793.jpg

More pictures are available at: https://www.flickr.com/gp/198556019@N05/de4PLF8z95

The stock has no markings (looks to be sanded) and could use some refinishing (only wiped it down with BLO); the lower handguard has a split in the sighting groove that does not significantly extend all the way through (see pictures in album).

Located in central MA, can meet within reasonable distance for EFA-10 transfer (or via FFL on your dime).

$800 OBRO with cash preferred.

Please PM me for any questions, details on additional parts, non-MA buyer options, etc.

Thanks!

Note this is a collectors/historical firearm that should be checked by a competent gunsmith prior to firing.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom