• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS ***SOLD*** Please delete.

Fixxah

NES Member
-Description: A nice example of a classic fifty year old automobile that is hard to find in this condition. This is an S code 400 with an edelbrock manifold and a Holley 670cfm four barrel. Engine is rebuilt and has maybe 2,500 miles on it. C6 transmission. Trac-Lok with 3.25 gears in a factory 9" rear end. Paint has a couple of chips but it comes with the paint and codes that were made at the body shop. Interior is from a 1974 model but I have sport door panels and many other parts to go with it. It has bucket seats and console. I have the Marti report.
-Accessories: Not really. Well, power disc brakes in the front. Power steering. Everything works except the a/c and I have the heater hoses valved off as it gets friggin hot in the 4th of July parades.
-Selling terms: Cash or bank check
Price: $24,500 o.b.r.o. + an additional $1,000 off for honorably discharged veterans
I will email any pics you want. Nice weather and we can go for a ride.
- Giose Rules Apply
20210620_100535.jpg
20200604_190147-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Damn it's cold. But this one starts right up. Unlike myself. Garage kept because my lawn is pathetic, even for a picture.

Last edited:
New Year's eve sale. $24,999.00 obro and a full tank of premium fuel.

Thank you all for pointing out the typo, now get out the cash and the car can be the official NES loaner car when there is trouble in paradise.
[wink]

Last edited:
Before you know it Spring will be here so clean the damn garage and put this machine in there where it deserves a nice climate controlled environment. Don't miss out, call now!
Seven8Wun9FaiTreeWonZeroTreeFai. Call in the next ten minutes and receive a battery tender and car cover valued at nearly $200 along with a price drop on the vehicle.
Hurry, hurry, hurry... operators are standing by right now.

Bumping this Bad Larry. Active duty or an honorable discharge from the armed services will get you $1,000 knocked off of an aleeady lowered price of $24,500. Discount expiration is at my discretion.

Last edited:
A few more weeks and it is off to collect the magic barn dust. You will all rugret[laugh] passing on this beast.

Too cold to move it today. Still taking offers and the highest of the low bids is gonna be pretty happy. Do you feel lucky?

Back
Top Bottom