WTS SOLD - Please delete

mav

NES Member

Description : I'm selling my gently used Smith & Wesson M&P15T w/ factory quad rail and 16.5" barrel. Over $700 in upgrades: Magpul ACS stock (lots of storage) and MOE+ grip in FDE, Magpul B.A.D lever, Extended charging handle for easy off-hand manipulation, Troy Folding HK-style BUIS, BCM heavy buffer and spring, Primary Weapons Systems 556 compensator, Geissele SSA-E trigger. Currently MA-compliant with pinned stock and compensator. Has between 600-700 flawless rounds through it. I am the original owner and purchased it new in 2014. Included is one 30 round pre-ban magazine, lock and owner's manual. ** The Elcan Specter optic in the pic is not for sale and is not included in the transaction. **

Selling Terms : Cash, eFA-10 in MA, no trades, willing to meet halfway to get transaction done. MA LTC required for MA sale. FFL for out of state.

Price : sold

Contact Information: PM here.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations

ar2.jpg
ar1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom